• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Two from Lil-Man

Started by Lil-Man, March 24, 2007, 10:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

Hey lil man I told you these guys were great and now you have to try and get a few calls made ahead if that is possible.These guys will keep you busy.

Todd  You are a good man for helping thei little feller out

Oh yea Jerry You also    Sorry I forgot you bought one also.

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Lil-Man,

Got my calls today Buddy. There are very nice, and sound good. I would assume Dad helps a lil' bit (For safety reasons), but there is no doubt in my mind these were made by you, and they rival a some of my older calls and a few earlier calls by some of our now famous spinners. I see a ton of potential in your skills.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

You keep up the good work, and I'll pick up a few more here and there if ya stick with it.

PS. The lil' squeaker/coaxer call ya sent is awesome, and I might need to order another.  :wink:

FinsnFur

Danny, he can still send Private Messages before he crosses the Reg member threshold by clicking on the or the which is towards the bottom of their ID panel on the left when they make a post.

The means they are offline.
And the means they are on line.
They just indicate whether or not the person is on line or not.

Dont tell anyone I told ya that trick  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Todd,
I have been drilling the holes for Cam. That's it. I hope to have a jig made for him to use on the drill press so he can start doing that him self real soon.

His new lathe arrived Friday and if me & him can stay out of trouble with his mom, I hope he's gets to try it out this afternoon. But we were gone all weekend fishing, hunting mushrooms (Which have started to come up :yoyo:) so she may not let us slip off today. Something being yelled all the time about us never being at home or something?  :holdon: We can't help the fact that this was her first weekend off in a long time and it hit when mushrooms were up and the white bass were running. :rolleye: :confused:

JIm,
As I am told all the time here at work, Sometimes we look with our eyes and not our mouth......I promise one day it will sink in for me. Thanks for the info. And I have a appointment to have my eyes checked agian as I still think I'm blind in one eye & can't see out of the other. :rolleye: (Bill had told me how to send messages and I don't know what was going through my head that night?)

Danny
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Todd Rahm

Your not the only one that can't see Danny. I missed the post ya made above about signing the call, cause I would have just told ya to have him sign the outside of the barrel.  :wink:

Tell thanks again will ya,
Todd