• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Red Hat Large distress

Started by Rick Howard, September 17, 2013, 07:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Howard

I finished u p a few projects this afternoon.  PayPal preferred for payment.  Send me a message to purchase.

Black Cherry Burl $50 shipped

This is Cocobolo $35 shipped

Ligum Vitae $30 shipped. This wood will continue to tint green with age.  The grain won't go away.  It just changes color.  It's pretty cool looking stuf either way. 
Formerly known as itzdirty

Rick Howard

Instead of a new thread and muddying up the forum I will list this one here.  It's African Blackwood.  The photo is terrible but its the best I could come up with.  I'm still trying to get good photos of dark woods but I end up getting lots of glare. 

$50 shipped. 

FinsnFur

Brighten your "stage" up with other lights and turn your flash off.
But the photos not really that bad.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick Howard

Thanks Jim.  The grain and heart wood have very subtle color differences that won't show up in the photo.  I have the flash off.  I am going to try to move the lights farther away and use more of them.  Maybe make some kind of diffusers for them so the light is not so direct.

Rick Howard

I forgot the cherry burl call is sold.

Rick Howard

Todd Rahm

I think your trying to bait me with the AB call.  :innocentwhistle: any pictures of the ends?

Rick Howard

I will take some this afternoon.  This one is boxed up and already at the post office..... However, I made another that is one it is out the door tomorrow.  It sold before I could list it.  I will be making another one this afternoon also.