• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hollywood Lure?

Started by jaspr1, August 05, 2016, 07:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaspr1

My wife says:"Do you think this would catch anything? while looking over crankbaits at Hbg. Bass Pro....I laughed, well it caught you.....She says:"Well I'm buying it!!" OK end result was her 2nd fish of the year on her new lure.....somedays you should just stay in bed....lol

Okanagan

Great pic and story!  How about a close-up pic of the lure so that we can see what it looks like?   :laf:

I discovered a great lure when I tied on the ugliest least-likely-to-catch-a-fish discount lure in my tackle box because it was a snaggy place and I figured I'd lose it anyway.  Fish loved it.

pitw

If I had more fingers I could count the times some SOB put on a hook I would never and then proceeds to catch em all. :argh: :argh:
Nice fish. :highclap:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bigben

They say fishing lures catch fisherman no fish. Lol. I wanna see a pic of the lure
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

coyote101

That's a pretty nice fish.  :congrats: I'd say you should tie on whatever she is using.  :eyebrow:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

I like that little tacklebox!

FinsnFur

Thats a nice smallie! I wanna see this fancy lure too :eyebrownod:
I got a buddy that does the same thing. I'm very particular about my lures. They have to be aligned, hang straight, track right and look presentable. I got a buddy that ties crap up thats made up of all kinds of weird garbage. I mean sometimes it looks like a 19yr old girls key harness with stuffed animals, charms, stupid colors etc...and he catches fish on that crap!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

jaspr1

"I like that little tacklebox!".............. She does too......She has the "Beagle Boy Guide Service" to carry all the rest of the junk! I will try to get a picture of "Her" selections, they aren't bad lures, it's just her "Keller" (color) selection that makes me laugh....

bigben

Smallmouth are a sucker for bright un orthadox combos at times. Even more so in the rivers local here jaspr. I use a cliwn colored one a lot if i have it.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.