• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

NEW!!! HOT!!! The latest offering from SF Custom Calls....

Started by yotehunter74, June 11, 2007, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yotehunter74

Ok guys after months of building, testing, molding and waiting... here they are... These are the first molded open reed calls in my line-up... The Howler is a reproduction of a Buffalo horn one piece howler... This call is SUPER loud... has great sound.... and will do all the yote vocalizations you can ask of it.  I currently have 5 of these in stock, hand tuned and ready to ship.... each Howler is also Numbered in the order they are sold.

The others in the pic are open reed distress calls... These also have a custom built one piece design.... are super loud, and will also do the yote vocals as well as being a killer cow elk call.....  I have these in Black, Grey Marble, and a light marble...     I currently have 6 black, and only 1 left in the grey marble... These calls reproduce pup distress so real it's like having a pup in your pocket.

all callls are Tuned and Signed by myself.... You will not be dissappointed... and if I can ever help in any way feel free to contact me...

The Howlers are 32.00  tips are 15.00  both include shipping..... and as with all my calls if you ever need a replacement reed and band they are shipped to you free...

I am currently accepting orders for my next shipment of calls.... Get in now for yours...   

SF Custom Predator Calls...  Become The HUNTED!!!

yotehunter74

OK Guys... FNF members......   I am going to reduce these calls to get them out there... I will sell the first 3 sets for 40.00 each.... 1 howler, and 1 open reed distress. This price also includes shipping.  sets are in black.  I also have 2 remaining black tips 1 slate grey, and 1 rose quartz...  all remaining tips in stock are now 12.50 shipping included.