• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Haft to show!

Started by keekee, August 30, 2006, 01:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

I shipped this call awhile back, and forgot to take a pic of it. Just got the buyer to take a pic for me and I love this horn! This horn just struck me as awesome! I wish I could get these all the time!

Brent

CCP

That is one cool call!! Get some more like that and put me on the list.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Nope, I think ya done sent it to the wrong place Brent because I just....hang on a sec :huh:

....No, I just looked in the mailbox again, and there isn't any call out there.  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

Put me on the list too. :highclap:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

THO Game Calls

Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me :)  that horn is beautiful!  You did a very very nice job on that one.

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Thats the thing about these horns I get, you never know whats under all that crust and junk till it hits the grinder! I love the color of that horn though! I had a hard time shipping that one off!

But it is kind of fun to see what they are going to look like when they hit the grinder, most all of them have a little marble mix in them but some of them are just plain cool! I dont get many solid colors anymore, and if I do there are Black most of the time.

Rich....yours is drying right now! Will be done this week and on its way to AL!

Shoot me a PM with some info Rick and I will get ya on the list.

Brent

Brad H

I know what you mean by nice horns. And that's a dandy!

If I get five raw cow horns, one is a nice usable one, two are okay, and three are junk. Two of the three won't even make tip calls.

Buffalo horns, on the other hand, have probably a 85% "nice usable" average, which is pretty good.

Beautiful call, Brent.

Brad

Bopeye

That thing is gorgeous........can't wait to see mine...... :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jimmie in Ky

Dandy piece! Reminds me of shaving down a piece of wood and exposing th rings in it.

Personally I love the horns that have a blend of black and gold that is almost translucent. Jimmie

Jeb

Your right Brent, that call is awesome !! My son really appreciates it too :congrats:!  That call was my x-mas present to myself. When I got the call, I couldnt believe how beautiful my 1st horn howler was. Needless to say my son was more excited than me so I said its yours :biggrin:. We both already had those ELK power howlers and he already was imitating you on your video. Hell I sound like something off a Steven King movie......lol.  Sorry it took so long to get you a decent pic, thanks again for a top quality howler!
               Jim

Quote from: keekee on August 30, 2006, 01:44:53 AM
I shipped this call awhile back, and forgot to take a pic of it. Just got the buyer to take a pic for me and I love this horn! This horn just struck me as awesome! I wish I could get these all the time!

Brent

keekee

Thanks Jeb! I cant believe I let that howler get out of here with out taking a pic of it! I have pic's of every call I have ever made, and I let that one get away before taking a pic! So, Thanks for helping me out!

I understand all about the kids to, I had to just about fight to keep a few calls that I have got in the mail here!

I'm glad he liked it and I hope it serves him well!

Brent

Todd Rahm

Hey thats a cool looking coloration. Nice howler Kee.