• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Sales, Trust, Credit and Rape

Started by FinsnFur, July 01, 2007, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Nice subject ey?  :laf:

I have half a notion to install a rating/feedback feature somewhat like E-bay uses, on the board here.
A member could sell a call and then put feedback on the buyers profile for other buyers to see, and the same for the buyer. He could put feedback on the sellers profile for other sellers to see.

Positive, negative, and rating.

First I want to know how the majority of sales have gone for those of you that have sold something to a member here on the board, went. I dont want details, we'll save face for that with another poll.

Once this poll has taken it's toll (nice pun ey  :sneer: ) I'll set up another poll to see who agrees with the feedback rating system being put into place.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

I voted, but don't think its a neccesity here.

I have had nothing but great dealings here. All the sellers here have been class acts, and hell most the time I recieve the call before I get the funds out the door. Not that I ask for this but the gesture is appreciated none the less.  :congrats: :congrats:

Brad H

I read "the" board....but it should say "this" board.

Not only good, but exceptional here.

And I doubt that I will ever have a bad dealing.

Brad

kiyitec

Everyone here has been above and beyond.  KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Bills Custom Calls

My transactions on this board have gone very smoothly
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

I've been burned twice.  Neither of which have been here.  Both on PM.   Like the others I don't see anything on the horizon.  Like Todd it's not a necessity cause I fugure you'd just see a bunch of 100% positive ratings. 

On the other hand what could it hurt?  Other than confirm what most of us already know. 

I could go either way.

Yoey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Nelson

I don't have any worries about the people on this board.  I looked around before I came here, and that's why I'm here.  An honest board with honest people.

:yoyo: :highclap: :yoyo: :highclap:

Nelson

vvarmitr

Haven't had any trouble here w/ anyone I've dealt w/.  :biggrin:

Did get alittle peeved at myself once for not getting a check out in timely order. One of those, "I thought she sent the check & she thought I sent the check."  :doh2:  The callmaker said he wasn't worried & knew the check would be comming. What a guy!!! ;yes;

Arkyyoter

Good folks = good transactions...

Everyone has been perfect, as was expected....you never expect honey from a milk cow, nor milk from a bee. :congrats:

Joe

Todd Rahm

Quoteyou never expect honey from a milk cow, nor milk from a bee.

:confused:

bowjunkie

I've purchased a few calls off here  :innocentwhistle: the only bad deal I had was not mailing the check and mailing a couple blank envelopes  :doh2: the guys I did that to got a good laugh at my expense and I had egg on the face  :wink: but its all good here couldn't ask for a better group to hang my hat with  :yoyo:

studabaka

Well, I've had a couple of unexpected experiences here...... One call maker sent me the calls I ordered, but then had the audacity to say that if I even tried to pay for them that he wanted them back  :shck: Give them back  :rolleye:  not a chance. Had me over a barrell and he knew it. Another call maker here mailed me out my call, but after about of week it had not arrived. So he sent me another which arrived in 3-4 days. About a week later the first one shows up and this guy tells me to keep them both  :doh2:

I'm not sure what kinda store you think you're running here, but ya need to watch the riff raff. Specially them ooooold ones. They seem to take pleasure from messing with an honest transaction  :rolleye: A very stark contrast to 'other' places where I sent my money and got nothing  :argh:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

desert dog

Been nothing but exceptional folks on here Jim.  Joe and I give the two thumbs up!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Coulter

No problems on this particular board, I know the guys here are top notch. I have had one bad dealing elsewhere, but I should have kn own better than to send a call to a "newbie" before payment. This is by far the best sight I frequent. I see nothing wrong with a feedback area, it is usefull when newcomers do start arriving.

Steve

Hawks Feather

I haven't had any problems here.  As Joe said, you get good milk from a Honey Bee, or something like that.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Well that's good to hear. I can only hope it stays that way. :congrats:
I certainly dont want to take the rap that were housing a bunch of freeloaders here.

I expect things will change as time goes, I hope not, but we'll be ready with the rating system if it ever needs to be put into place. It's a nice little set up for the board if it needs it.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

Shoot!!! I'll probably never buy another call again that doesn't come from the guys on here. I've seen so much generosity on this board that goes far and above the norm. I wish words could express how I feel about the folks here........ :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Be careful.  Bop's sensitivity training is kicking in again.   :laugh2:

Jerry

FinsnFur

:roflmao:
Was that a tear or was he sweating?  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ninthinning

I have bought and sold several calls here and in all the deals I was very pleased.  Excellent buying and excellent selling.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8