• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

my Rhino collection and Al Lux

Started by bearmanric, July 07, 2007, 09:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Dave,

Congratulations.  Get rested up now because there will be lots of fun ahead.   :highclap:

Jerry

Fireball221

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 16, 2007, 11:04:55 PM
:roflmao:  :pout:
Todd thanks but I have to agree with Finsnfur on this one.   :nofgr:   :biggrin:

Thanks Jerry, we are looking forward to our new arrival.

Todd Rahm

No crying now, when ya catch jr. in the bath room with a few of your calls floating in the ole toilet, and your just relizing that about 20  are missing.  :nofgr:

They don't brag about those new toilets being able to flush  100 golf balls for nuttin.......................swoooooooooooosh!!!  :innocentwhistle:

The Rock

:laf: :laf: What a riot around this place.  :eyebrownod:

Congrats Dave!!

HuntnCarve

Dave, that is wonderful news!  Congratulations!

bearmanric

that's awsome. my two Daughter's just got ther first apartment movin the the 27th for college . now it will just be me the wife and four dog's. time's are changing. been remembering the past . i have to Rare Ridge veiwer call's that you and Todd might want.  just was looking at them. very well built call's. Rick

Todd Rahm

kiyitec

Congrats Dave!  Now you will see that all that practice does make perfect, and it was well worth the effort.  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Fireball221

Rick,
Can you tell Todd and I are drooling, lets see em!   :laf:

Tommorrow is our first trip to the "Doc" to check on and learn about our future addition.  We'll keep you all informed on how the little bambino is forming. Take Care and Thanks Again for all the kind words.

bearmanric

sorry got the email's catching up on call's. leg's hurt. so been laying down alot.not getting rid of any more right now.. Rick

ninthinning

Rick, Hope you feel better. Eric
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8