• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ma Duece - 2nd generation

Started by Arkyyoter, July 31, 2007, 11:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Hi guys....couldn't wait to get crackin' this morning....was given an idea/inspiration, and was excited to run with it!! I think it is way too cool....but the final decision is yours...Here is the first of a limited number of Arky's Ma Duece, 2nd generation...It features an acrylic "bullet"...black, as was the case for AP rounds...the case unfortunately is a 1999 FN case as I will NOT use my original 1942 and 1943 50 BMG rounds in such a manner!!! I fired these rounds from a Barret bolt gun at a counter sniper training excercise in 2000, at Ft Chaffee, in Arkansas. I saved the brass, and now I am kinda tickled I did....I have a few left so I am taking orders if you wish to have one. Please PM  me if you are interested in one....

Of course...there were no hollow points in 50 BMG I was ever aware of.....but ya gotta have somewhere to add air :)

These are equipped with JC sleeves, and can be voiced with either an Arky Magnum coaxer...or a brass JC reed, tuned just right!!

Your call......if ya want it  :biggrin:

Thanks for your time!!!

Joe

Hawks Feather

Joe,

I liked the first one, but I like the looks of this one even more.

Jerry

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

The Rock

Looks good Joe!

My dad has a belt of 50 BMG dummy rounds. I have made a few of them that look like your last one there. They sound good too!