• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The Model T of Calls - NEW PICs w/ "ORION" Decals

Started by Orion, August 05, 2007, 11:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

Scott

Todd Rahm

Two questions before I order "O"

Are the decals hand cut? And are they sealed or on the exterior of the finish?

I like both decals, and the darker ones seem to look better on the darker calls, as the lighter decal appears to really pop on the lighter woods. Nice job.  :congrats:

Orion

Todd - The decals are hand cut, applied then sealed with a satin poly finish.

Doug

ORION Calls
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Fireball221

Orion,
I would like the closed reed call in the photos.  Let  me know the details, maybe you can make a match to it in the same wood etc in an open reed and I will take both.  Thanks and Great Job on the calls and the decals! :yoyo:

Orion

Fireball221 - closed reed is yours and I can make a open reed to match.  PM sent.

Doug
ORION Calls
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Arkyyoter

Predator Paul

Orion,
The decal is the "BOMB" !  I need a set of those.  Please PM me with details on how I can get a full variety set.  I like the sheild shaped decals.  Really fits the name and reputation of Orion.  Good Choice.

Paul

Orion

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Todd Rahm

Predator Paul

It's me!  Just found this site.  Sure beats the dictatorship going on at the PM ste!  :rolleye:

Todd Rahm

Yipper, welcome aboard and good to see ya here.

Fireball221

Folks,
I just received a matching set of Orion calls.  One is an open reed and the other a closed.  The quality of these calls is "Excellent" small and lightweight yet tough as nails.  The decals are "Top Notch", I kind of wish folks would get back into the decal game as it really adds that sexy look of the old "Circe" days. :bowingsmilie:  Doug ships super fast and makes sure that they are packaged carefully.  I can't wait to get a few more of your calls in the future! Thanks Again!
Dave

bowslinger

i got two calls of his my self they sound great i asked him if he can make me a coon call also he is going too look in to it he said i now i'm going to buy more calls from him soon