• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order. - John Burroughs
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehe
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

northern coyote

I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

northern coyote

I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

coyote101

"A word to the wise ain't necessary, its the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

coyote101

"It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty on the supposition that he may abuse it." - George Washington
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." - Satchel Paige
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

coyote101

"To know a man, observe how he wins his object, rather than how he loses it; for when we fail, our pride supports us - when we succeed, it betrays us." - Charles Caleb Colton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

A couple of thoughts on getting older:

"If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." - Mickey Mantle

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyote101 on March 11, 2008, 05:17:49 AM

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing."- Oliver Wendell Holmes

This is what I keep telling my wife.  I won't repeat to you what she says after I say this, but it is something about the toy working better when I was younger.    :hahaha:

Jerry

HaMeR

Quote from: Hawks Feather on March 11, 2008, 07:38:24 AM
Quote from: coyote101 on March 11, 2008, 05:17:49 AM

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing."- Oliver Wendell Holmes

This is what I keep telling my wife.  I won't repeat to you what she says after I say this, but it is something about the toy working better when I was younger.    :hahaha:

Jerry

:confused:  Maybe it just needs new batteries Jerry!!  :shrug:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

Just seems timely:

"An injured friend is the bitterest of foes." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

A little more about getting older:

"First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down." - Leo Rosenberg
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal