• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

T.U.C.

Started by Arkyyoter, October 20, 2006, 02:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

T.U.C. = The Ultimate Coaxer

Ok guys....here it is....been working on this a WHILE!!! I belive it to be it's namesake....The Ultimate Coaxer. This little rascal will do all the other caoxer calls will do..AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!! It is quiet like the other coaxers, if you want it to be....but if you put some lung into it, IT IS LOUD!! It is loud enough to call yotes and kitties all by it's self!! I am utilizing a larger reed than the commonly used one...it sounds awesome! I have put it together in a clear body with loads of character and looks (even has a sexy silver band).....it does great bird sounds with a flitter of the tongue....great rodent sounds, and will do 'em loud!!

The first run of these excellent little calls is 6 units...they are 12.95 each, shipping included.....lemme know if ya wanna give one a go.

As always, these Arky calls are 100% guaranteed to your satisfaction...if it ain't all I say it is....it's FREE!!

Thanks for lookin'.....better add one of these to your lanyard today.....it will add a whole new dimension to your calling efforts....'cause they ain't never heard something that sounds like this..... :grin:

Thanks for lookin'

Joe

FinsnFur

Hey I really like those!  :congrats: Their even that see through stuff I like  :yoyo:
Hook me up.
I'm heading out here for a bit, wont be back till late tonight. I'll PayPal you when I get back.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ninthinning

I'll buy one.  That looks like a home run.  That call has all the right stuff .
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

AWSparrows

Very nice,
Is there any left??

Arkyyoter

Ninth and AW....they are all gone....thanks for your interest!!!

If there is enough interest I will make another run....take about a week or so....

Jim...Thanks Pal.....send me you address and i will get it out!!

Joe

AWSparrows

Joe,
I'm PAyoteHunter on......dare I say it :wo:PM.

Ninthinning you can buy mine if you want, I'll wait for the next run.

-Aaron

Mallardsr

Joe,Put me on your list.Thanks RP

slagmaker

Same here. I want one as well
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.