• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New Toneboard Design (SOLD)

Started by Yotehntr, May 31, 2008, 07:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

Made a couple changes to my toneboards. Made 2 that I numbered for a couple buddies here. I'm signing and dating these. Finally got rid of the castration band. This is a Crotch Walnut barrel with an Antler toneboard. Here's how it sounds-->>Click Here I'm asking $25 TYD

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Troy Walter

alscalls

I like it and it sounds great! :bowingsmilie: :highclap:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Yotehntr

Thanks guys! Spent a lot of time on the finish, so far I think it's the best I've done.

WldWldWest

I find it hard to believe you dont sell these call's as fast as you can make em! They sound great!!! and the craftsmanship is better than any handmade call's I've seen!  Enjoyed " huntin" With ya today Yotehntr!...Glad you made it on time :laf:! Hurry up and sell that one before I have to buy it! ( Like I need another one!).
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Todd Rahm

QuoteI find it hard to believe you dont sell these call's as fast as you can make em! They sound great!!!

I agree 110%, and think this is one of the hottest lil calls going.  :congrats: :congrats:

Yotehntr

Thanks Doug & Todd!
Quote from: WldWldWest on June 01, 2008, 12:26:33 AM
Glad you made it on time
:roflmao:
Late one time... can't get away with anything around here!