• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Raspy Cotton/Jack

Started by Arkyyoter, November 14, 2006, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Hey guys.....this is the next to the last new call from Arky this year.....I call it a Raspy Cotton/Jack.....the call is extremely raspy and affords the simplicity of being able to change from jack to cottontail simply by covering or uncovering a hole in the exhaust.....borrowing from an old duck call design, this works like a charm for predator calls!!!! :thumb:

This call is an enclosed/open reed.....in that it is an open reed toneboard, enclosed....it boasts a 10 mil mylar reed, hane tuned by Arky to make a shiver run up and down your spine :o.....it will call 'em....east or west....loud or soft...mild to wild, it is up to you.

These are in stock and ready for delivery....ya ain't never heard anything any nastier.....

12.95 to your door......give one a try, you will be ordering more for your buddies for Christmas....

Joe

songdog_sniper

Slow down bud!  your leaving the rest of us behind.   :wink:   Those are some sweet looking calls.  I'm sure those will be some great little calls.  They look great. I'm sure you'll sell a lot of those with them being so nasty sounding.   :highclap:  Aaron.

Jerry Hunsley

Arkyyoter, I got to have a couple of them calls. I will go on your website and make an order.

vvarmitr

I ain't into plastic calls, but those are ding dang tempeliscious. 

Arkyyoter

I still gotta send ya your little cow horn call.....I am old, slow and forgetful!!

Joe

vvarmitr

What the heck toss one er two of those calls up above in the box too. :eyebrow:
Make sure you put a return address on the box so I'll know where to send the funds. :wink:

Carolina Coyote

Arky, I would like to purchase one of these calls, They are not listed on your site. Send me the details and and I  will send the Green Stamps.cc