• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

3 New THO Calls

Started by THO Game Calls, November 25, 2006, 08:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

Man Al!  Those are some nice looking calls I like the style on those.  They are definatley unique.  Love the look.  Aaron

straycat

[/quote]

I might be hunting a little with Bop at the LBL...I SHOULD get a couple of these  :sneer:  :laf:
[/quote]

Jim,not on purpose though right? You don't really have to there's plenty of land !         :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

straycat

Just got mine in the mail today,awsome work! But then again who would have expected any less from THO ?

Thanks Al ,great work,better than the pic.       :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

Uummmm Jim, ya might need a bigger club if your gonna hunt with Bop !    :innocentwhistle:

Thanks again Al !!
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

THO Game Calls

Glad the call got there OK Joel and it met with your approval.

As for Bopeye, I think ya best watch that guy.  He plays dumb but I am bettng he knows his way around an oak ridge or two :)

I'll make an extra big one for Jim and send it up with the calls for the hunt LOL.

Just in case.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

Every time I see this thing show "new" I come flyin in here thinking I'm gonna find some acrylic.
Cut it out
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Well right now I am working on Bowjunkie's calls, then I have something in the works for Stu, CCP, a little surprise for Malardstar, and you never know what else.  Oh, I also finished 10 of the 12 calls for the LBL.  Still have two to put tone boards in but I was held up this week with another project.

My son is a freshman at Southern New Hampshire University and a group of kids from there are going down to Mississippi to work with the Huricane Relief that is still going on over the Winter Break.  They are having a craft fair tomorrow to riase money for the trip and I have been turning vases, Christmas Tree Ornaments, Key Chains, Letter Orpeners and other trinkets.  I was up till 4:30 am finishing up so he could get it all turned in today. 

I'll gt back to work on calls once I'v had a few cups of coffee LOL.  I do have a special piece of acrylic I set aside just for you Jim.   We'll see how it comes out.

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

CCP

My keyboard couldn't take any more drool I have to have a THO call. AL E-mail sent
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Dang...you a busy man. I didn't know you were turning all that stuff along with your calls.  :congrats:

I'm not pushing ya or tapping on the desk. Just trying to stay alert, and this thread has falsely triggered me too many times.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

straycat

Rich,old as you are and you don't have a THO?  Shame,Shame !   I thought you HAD to have one of them to be a coyote hunter? :shrug:              :laf:

FinsnFur

:nono: Don't rub it in Stray  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

bowjunkie

:roflmao: rub it in stray hehe Al can't wait ta get my calls if ya want add one each of the new colors as well and lemme know how much I'll get a check out when I get back from Vegas next week  :yoyo:

Todd Rahm

Al,

Got my calls today, and needless to say I'm always impressed by the quality.  :congrats: And the bonus call is extremely nice.  :wink: Thanks a ton, and I'll get some pics soon. Until then the bonus call picture is elusive.  :innocentwhistle:

keekee

I gots to have one like these for my collection! Al as soon as you get another one like this done shoot me a PM or e-mail and I will send ya some PayPal!

Brent