• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

1 Of 3!

Started by keekee, December 12, 2006, 05:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

I had a order the other day that I had to build, and noticed that I had four wingbones ready to finish. So, I decided to do a stand series on these three calls.

This is a call stand with a real turkey wingbone call. Sounds good as well. And real Turkey feet from a bird I killed. The stand platform is cotton wood bark I believe. I had three pieces of this, so this stand is 1 0f 3 that will be built. All three wingbones look the same Black and Red serving and all three stands are the same, but the bark stands are diffrent. Each stand has its own look.

And all are numbered 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3. All of them are sold except this one, and its #1 of 3! And singed and dated!

75.00 plus shipping.

I also have one call that is done ( with out the stand) and ready to ship.....50.00. This will be the last 2006 wingbone calls everything from here on out will be 2007. Its just like the one on the stand.

Thanks,
Brent

THO Game Calls

Man Kee,

You do such a great job on those Wing Bones.  Those are soooooo nice.  One day I am going to learn to play one correctly.   

You have a talent for sure,

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Thanks THO! You dont know how much that means comming from a first class callmaker like you!

Brent

bowjunkie

:yoyo: thats an awesome call I wish we had enough turkeys here to learn how to use one of those  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

KeeKee,

Great looking call.  I have one and can say that it is a piece of art work.  I too need to learn how to use it.  Spring will be here before long  and that means that spring turkey season will be back.

Jerry

3rd Alarm

Grab them guys, I wouldn't have killed my 2006 Tom if I didn't have one.... it was the only call that brought the pair the rest of the way in, and on a string !

Nice call, looks like the one you built me :yoyo:

desert dog

Nice call Brent!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Todd Rahm

No turkey fella..................yet.  :wink:   :wink:  But, thats a very nice look'n. How those things work anyway?

Smith

Very nice lookin calls!!! :congrats:
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

RagnCajn

If that is a hen wingbone. I want it.
"Ain't never hit one yet, I didn't burn powder at."

keekee

I got yours done to Randy, its ready to ship.

Brent