• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Debut Calls Here on FNR two more horns added 5 total

Started by 1123coyote, August 20, 2009, 07:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1123coyote

Here's my first post of calls for sale on FNR

The first is a cow horn howler, one of my Bitumen Blaster howlers 9" in length. $32 TYD

The second is a cow horn call. One of my "Mini-Blaster" horn calls. 7" in length $28 TYD

The third is a Buffalo Horn Mini-Blaster. 7" in length $28

Fourth Horn is an 8" "Mini-Blaster" $25 TYD

fifth horn howler is roughly 6 1/2" cow horn $30TYD

all use the YDD2 toneboard........thanks for looking!

-Bees

bigben

hey bees good to see you made it over here.  welcome.  us pa callers are far a few between here.  
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

1123coyote

bigben you're everywhere!! you still making howlers?

bigben

no not really.  and yeah I am pretty much everywhere.  it makes the day pass by.  we will have to hook up this year for a few hunts.  got a few good spots that have coyotes. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

1123coyote

i always got coyote spots, it's the bringing them in part thats the problem! :madd:

bigben