• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL E.T.A

Started by topdawg, January 18, 2010, 07:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

what day is everyone planning on arriving at the lbl
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

topdawg

im going to try to get down there monday and stay thru sunday  :biggrin:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

CCP

I was looking at getting there Monday also but some packages I need wont be here until that Monday or Tuesday. :rolleye:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Palegroe

I plan on getting there thursday morning.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

slagmaker

At this time my planes are for Friday afternoon
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

weedwalker

Wednesday by lunchtime.

KySongDog

Tues, Wed or Thursday.  Not sure.  Depends on the weather forecast. 

Frogman

Be there Wednesday evening.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bills Custom Calls

HaMeR Kurtis and I should be there before Daylight Thursday Morning
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

coyote101

Wednesday around noon I think.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

msmith

Hope to be there before dark on Thursday. If so I will swing by the camp ground. If it is too late I'll check in to the motel and swing by Friday morn.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Hawks Feather

Quote from: CCP on January 18, 2010, 07:48:59 PM
I was looking at getting there Monday also but some packages I need wont be here until that Monday or Tuesday. :rolleye:

My package went out today via priority mail, so it should be there by the end of this week.

Jerry

pitw

Art and I are shooting for the evening on Wednesday but until we show up I'm not promising anything. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

kyfuzzyface

Leaving Washington around noon Thursday should be there 4 or 5 PM depends on the stops and weather
Fuzzy

Raven42

Quote from: kyfuzzyface on January 27, 2010, 09:45:15 PM
Leaving Washington around noon Thursday should be there 4 or 5 PM depends on the stops and weather

I cant send you a pm and not sure why. Yes I have been on 144 and 152 along with just about all the roads in 7. They are all good for the most part. The only prob area that might hang people up is on 145 where you cross Crooked Creek. It is washed out a few feet between the road the concrete that crosses the creek. Its still passable though if your carefull. I hope this helps.

Jesse
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

HaMeR

Raven-- You need 25 posts to send PM's. It helps stop spammers.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

linemansteve

Wednesday mid morning. Topdawg will get a hold of you then. Ed what time you leaving ? maybe I can follow you. Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

topdawg

weedwalker

Quote from: linemansteve on January 28, 2010, 07:40:59 PM
Wednesday mid morning. Topdawg will get a hold of you then. Ed what time you leaving ? maybe I can follow you. Steve

Steve, I was thinking about 6 AM. But I'll call you Tuesday evening. What time did you have in mind?

FinsnFur

Barry and Art just pulled outta here after the three of us going out for supper.

Barry opened up his laptop briefcase at the kitchen table and the cat jumped into it and laid down. :laf:
Thing is they left with the laptop an I can't find the cat.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com