• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Restaraunt

Started by Jimmie in Ky, January 21, 2009, 03:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Another excellent, but somewhat pricey, place to eat is Patti's in Grand Rivers.  Two inch pork chops are their specialty.  Huge hamburgers that are the best I've had.  Patti's  has won a lot of awards.  It is like a Crackerbarrel on steroids.

Patti's is in Grand Rivers just a couple of miles north of the North Visitor Center on the Trace at LBL. 

http://local.yahoo.com/info-15342275-patti-s-grand-rivers?csz=Grand+Rivers%2C+KY+42045

Jimmie in Ky

You Freds Grandson? I ain't seen Fred in a coons age. And I don't reckon you'll be running into Stan Napier either :nono:

Jimmy Glisson still hanging out around there? Haven't seen him since the plant closed. I run into Taye ever once in a while but haven't been out there in a couple of years.

Would Freds tree house still be standing? I hunted out of that thing once and was mighty comfortable  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

westernkytrapper

my family is sear friends with taye and the glisson family and lightning hit the tree and split it in half huge loss but we have got a ozen more . we should get some dgos and run coons one night while your out here . o and yes i am fres grandson names micah  its a small world aint it.
1 BOBCAT
1 BEAVER
8 POSSUMS
3 COONS
1 RED FOX

Jimmie in Ky

I hope you haven't built many more like that stand. Derned things would cost 2 grand a peice now  :biggrin: Howdy Micah. Jimmie