• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Turkey Hunting??

Started by FinsnFur, June 07, 2006, 06:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Show us your spring Turkey harvest. Someone must have killed something..... :sneer:
Post your pictures and stories
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

These are my son and I's turkey's from this past spring.. We had a great time hunting together.

JD

Rick223

You can tell it was a good time by the smile on your boy.  :eyebrownod:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

keekee

I took all this years pic's with my new phone and now I cant get them off and on the the computer! :shrug:

Brent

FinsnFur

Cuz yer uh redneck, have someone help ya!. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

keekee

Well the deal is, in order to get them off I can e-mail them from my phone to the computer and (pay for that) or I can buy a $40.00 special usb cable to get them loaded! :rolleye: What a rip off!

I will say it does take good pic's though and is very handy!

Brent

Oh, ya just a redneck! Cant help it!

Cold

April 2006

from the guys at www.35ranch.com

A registered fins and fur outfitter  :yoyo:

Oh ya, cuz someone asked about the Gillie suits, there custom made...my buddy and I use them semi frequently...if youd like a description HOW to make one like ours, I can give ya a good starting point.

FinsnFur

Welcome to the board guys :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Rick223

Yea what he said welcome to the board hope to hear from ya often.:yoyo: Hey I like the guille stuff  :highclap:
I have a whole suit for yotes works like a charm! :sneer:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

keekee

Good to see ya around Cold! And nice birds! :biggrin:

Brent

Jrbhunter

cb223

This is the turkey I got this spring. 24lbs 11 1/2 inch beard
CHAD

newbomb

This is me and some of my family on a turkey hunting trip to Iowa.

FinsnFur

Ah dont know that I'd admit to those guys being family , but thems some nice Turkeys. The birds are too  :wink:  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

blacky

I shot these two jakes on the same morning last spring in SC.

Interesting story goes with it. When I shot the first bird the second one ran off about 10 yards and then walked back to the dead bird clucking. I looked through my red dot scope but no red dot was present. I glanced down between my legs and there laid the cover and battery. I then tried to center the bird in the scope and shot again. Missed. He walked off just as before and came back clucking again. I sighted on him again, shot and missed. He repeated the same moves for the third time. I am down to one shell now so I have a short but to the point talk with myself. I said to take your time Gene and center the head/neck in the scope and kill the bird. I did just that and dropped him right beside his brother.

Strange things do happen when turkey hunting.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

ccp2

Great story Gene and your right there are some crazy things that happen when your after them darn turkeys.Sometimes they drive me absolutely crazy when they dont want to act right.Good Luck this season!

Aaron

FinsnFur

Quote from: blacky on February 21, 2007, 12:10:42 PM

so I have a short but to the point talk with myself.

:roflmao: :laf:

Somebody wanted you to take both birds, that's for sure  :eyebrownod: That's funny.
Got you so worked up you had to take a rest for the pictures dint ya  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Man, I sure wish we had Turkey's up here to hunt.  :madd:

Funny thing was over Super Bowl weekend, I was at one of the local hotels for a big union meeting, and I noticed one of the ball rooms were being used for Turkey Hunting Association Banquit.  :confused: Who knows maybe they are squinting while they hunt the local grous and ptarmigan.  :roflmao:

dukxdog

LIFE MEMBER NRA & GOA
"No man's opinion is any better than his background, his experience and his general common sense."
"On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who, on the dawn of victory, lay down their weary heads resting...and there resting, died."