• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

What did I do?

Started by 5 SHOTS, March 21, 2010, 04:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forum.finsandfur.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forum.finsandfur.net Port 80

This is all I could get when I tried to reply to Bills post about the calls I sent to him.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Hawks Feather

You can expect this to happen every time you give something away without giving one to Jim first.   :wink:

Jerry

5 SHOTS

That explains why I can post here but not there....  :doh2: :rolleye:

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

CCP

I get these alot when I try to post.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
No subject was filled in.
The message body was left empty.
No recipients specified.

I hit the back button then refresh and it sends out the post or message.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Quote from: Hawks Feather on March 21, 2010, 04:59:36 PM
You can expect this to happen every time you give something away without giving one to Jim first.   :wink:

Jerry

Good thinking on the boss's part eh. :laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I spoke with Art on the horn.
What it boils down to has nothing to do with the game calls forum or him. He couldnt post what he wanted to post in any of the forums here if he tried.

Reason being... there is just so many quotes and so much punctuation being used it's setting off flags for our security system.
Scripts are written using a lot of punctuation as characters, it's simply a language used for coding. And when this many are used in one post it looks like an attack to the system, so it's set up to block it.

Without it, anyone with the knowledge, and trust me they try...could type a script into their post to cause adverse things to happen on our site and our server.

I picked Arts post apart character by character and couldnt come up with one single culprit tripping the flags. It was simply the combination of things that appeared deviant to the system.
So broken into two posts instead of one...he's good to go, and will be posting out there.
:biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

Whatever he ^^^ said. it worked.  :whew: I wasn't banned. :laugh2: :laugh2: Jim is da MAN.  :biggrin:

pitw

Sounds like someone needs a  :confused: named after him. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.