• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Cabin ammenities

Started by jeremy, January 03, 2011, 07:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremy

Hey guys never been to these cabins before, but what do they need.  Do they have heat, crappers, running water. I just dont know what to pack for. Trust me we dont need much, but I just dont want to pack a bunch of stuff if it is not needed. Thanks for the help.
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

pitw

I can post on this thread ;yes;.  The cabins have a roof, bunks and electricity.  Shower's and toilets are in separate buildings.   
I say what I think not think what I say.

weedwalker

Like Barry said, beds & electric outlets. Most of them have 1 small electric heater in them and a ceiling fan with lights. And a picnic table inside. The shower house/restroom is heated and the showers are hot. There is a restaurant inside the campground but we don't know yet if it'll be open this year. You aren't supposed to use any type of fueled heaters or stoves inside the cabins. Electric only. Bring an extension cord with multiple outlets.  The beds have a mattress covered with plastic. No blankets or linens on them. Bring your own sleeping bag and pillow.

jeremy

Easy enough, good info. thanks
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

pitw

They are great cabins and a well kept place :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:.  Just don't get Pat to lead you to yours or you may make a wrong turn or two :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: jeremy on January 03, 2011, 07:46:39 PM
Hey guys never been to these cabins before, but what do they need.  Do they have heat, crappers, running water. I just dont know what to pack for. Trust me we dont need much, but I just dont want to pack a bunch of stuff if it is not needed. Thanks for the help.

Welcome Jeremy. I am sure someone will come up with a packing list, They did last year and it helped me a bunch !! :yoyo: :yoyo:
Fuzzy

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11