• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ordered a ICO tec gc350

Started by trailtwister, February 12, 2016, 08:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailtwister

Kept reading the good reviews and seeing that every one said the remote does work at a good distance.
So for Valentine's day I bought one for my self.
Sorry honey it is White Castle for dinner on the 14th.  :yoyo:But I did see this morning on the news they are doing some things special for poor people for that special day :yoyo:.

:eyebrownod:   Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

Okanagan

Quote from: trailtwister on February 12, 2016, 08:04:55 AM
Kept reading the good reviews and seeing that every one said the remote does work at a good distance.
So for Valentine's day I bought one for my self.
Sorry honey it is White Castle for dinner on the 14th.  :yoyo:But I did see this morning on the news they are doing some things special for poor people for that special day :yoyo:.

Give us a review after you try it out.  I tentatively recommended it to a friend recently but don't know if he bought one.  It sounds good for the money if it works as claimed.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

trailtwister

Well I am really disappointed in the company (avalanche out doors) I ordered the call from. It isn't supposed to be here till tomorrow a whole 7 days. I checked the tracking and it wasn't even shipped till Friday even though I placed the order before 6:00 am the 9th. I should have just driven 37 miles to a Bass pro shop south of me and I could have been using it.

I have been married 31 years now and I do love my wife who buys rifles and shot guns for me after over hearing me talking to hunting partners or brother in law. But I would never ever spend 40 dollars on just a meal for her.
Back in my working days I was doing 14hr days 7 days a week making really good money and I wouldn't have spent that then even.

We have decided to go out to a place today and have some fried cat fish. That will be a treat because all the places near by us either closed their doors or stopped doing cat fish.

Had a coyote run down the creek Saturday morning  but by the time I got my boots on it was not in sight any longer. I grabbed my rabbit squealer off the door side shelf but it didn't come back where I could see it. Later I tracked it to my back line fence. Saw where it had stopped and turned a bit twice. Figure it was hearing the rabbit squealer.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

trailtwister

Did a review down farther.

Have even had it out once.

trailtwister