• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

How refreshing!

Started by nastygunz, March 28, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

This is from one of my best friends for over 20 years who I consider to be a brother,from the UK who just got his US citizenship, how refreshing to have somebody be a legal immigrant these days!

"No words to describe the joy of finally becoming an American citizen. I fell in love with the USA during my first summer working here back in 1996. In 2000 I met and fell in love with Jill here. In 2005 I moved over here and we got married. In November 2010 our first daughter was born, in 2015 our second. So many great things have happened for me in the US, so many great people have crossed my path, today just tops everything off!! #newUScitizen 🇺🇸"

God Bless America!

riverboss

Great to see him doing so good and doing it the right way. Congratulations on becoming an American citizen.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

coyote101

Congratulations to our new fellow American!  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

Yes! Congratulations.  Sounds like you mentored him well and integrated him into US citizenship the right way.

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Yep, tell him congratulations for becoming a citizen.  For anyone who doesn't know there is more to it than just holding up your hand and saying, "Take me." 

Jerry

nastygunz

He told my sister that from him being around my family all those years made him determine that he wanted to live here and inspired him to have his family.  If you look at that meat hook  of a hand he has in the picture you might guess that his father back home has a whole wall covered in boxing trophies he won, was a helluva boxer.

Quote from: Okanagan on March 29, 2018, 11:30:37 AM
Yes! Congratulations.  Sounds like you mentored him well and integrated him into US citizenship the right way.

FinsnFur

Very nice  :congrats: and welcome to the US
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com