• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hunting in the East Sound CD's

Started by FinsnFur, September 08, 2006, 08:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

You gentlemen had best be ready for these when they are released :highclap:

I got to sample 16 sounds of their sounds this afternoon. Loaded em up in the Foxpro and took her for a walk. Dumped it off in a hay field and put about 75 yards between me and the caller and cycled through the sounds to check volume and distortion, etc.

I listened to the loaded sounds at the house prior to the road trip and a couple of the high pitch sounds are so freekin loud when cranked it makes your ears buzz. Different pitches then what humans are accustom to a assume, but wow! Those things are crankable.

Anyway, naturally the headache all went away in the field.
I like every sound on there, they sound great, they sound REAL, and anyone who gets these wont be dissappointed.

Also keep in mind that I'm not pumping the quality of these just because Brent's a friend.
If I felt any differently about these sounds, I'd tell him and see if he wanted to change anything before I mentioned em. But I think they KICK as is.

I dont know if I'm suppose to be letting out any sound names, but I gotta tell ya, they got one that's dueling howls and I'm here to tell you if that don't get you replies I'll kiss your bass. :shck: It's beautiful.......the dueling howls not your.... :wink:

Rabbit distress sounds are rabbit distress sounds...TO ME. That's just my opinion and the ones on the CD sound fine.
There's some bird sounds also on these, unlike anything you've ever heard and I'm sure most will be impressed with.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

Tell us more! How many calls total. How much. When can we get them. Type calls-names.

keekee

Thanks Jim! And Thanks for checking them out for us. These sounds have also been sent west to three diffrent people to be checked out and to a editor of a magazine for review as well.

We worked on these sounds for along time before we recorded them. Called coyotes with all of them.

They are layed down just like we would call a stand. Some sounds are constant and others have 10 sec breaks in the calling. Just like you were running hand calls on that stand.

Lots of emotion in every sound and they just sound like death and misery...lol

Here is a list of the sounds:

Coyote Vocals Vol #1

1) Lone Howl

2) Lone Howls

3) Group Yip Howls

4) Puppy Howls

Vol #2

5) Kill Deer Distress

6) Black Bird Distress

7) Crazy Bird Distress

8) Bizzy Bird Distress

Vol #3

9) Krazy Cottontail

10) Death Cries

11) Adult Coyote Distress

12) Jump -N- Jack Distress

Vol #4

13) Pup Distress & (Wines and Cries)

14) Puppies Distress

15) Terrified Cottontail

16) Dueling Coyotes

They should be ready to go in a couple weeks. We have the inserts and cases ready and we are waiting on them to be duplicated and we can get them packaged up for sale.

They will be $19.99 Each Shipped to your door.

We are happy with the way they turned out. And we look forward to getting the sounds out there in hunters hands!

Brent

canine

Thank You very much Jim for the kind words..

The sound you were talkin about was the Group Yip Howls.

It's been a long ordeal and it's finally comin together!

Thanks Again
JD

FinsnFur

I AM curious though as to how that sound was made.  :biggrin:

Ric223 and I produce our own version when out calling together and I think we do a pretty good job it, and we have gotten replies more then once.

So tell me.... :wo:...did you two do that together for the CD?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Jim,

Me and JD did that togeather, with two of my howlers.

Brent

CCP

I can honestly say these are the best E-sounds I have ever heard. I have tried many E-sounds through the years and only liked the J.S. sounds I even put the J.S. sounds in my fox pro. I WILL be installing Brent's sounds on the fox pro when it gets out of the shop.

I usually don't use an E-caller coyote hunting but, these WILL be going with me.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Montana Hunter

KeeKee-
    I think lots of folks would be interested in your coyote vocalizations for sure. :congrats: It would be great to have on my e-caller.  I recently got a copy of your hunting in the east dvd, and although I live out west I am anxious to watch it.  Keep up the good work! :yoyo: MH

THO Game Calls

Well, I am certainly glad to see some eastern stuff coming out.  Kind of feel like a red headed step child trying to call coyotes here in the east.  Good to be getting some credability from people who actually understand what it is like to call in thick heavy cover.  (It's not standing by the fence in blue jeans and a baseball cap shooting the breeze with a farmer while the Fox Pro is running and shooting the coyote that comes along.  That ain't calling in the thick stuff LOL. )

Good deal on the tapes.  Not only will they work on callers, but I suspect they could be a great learning tool for eastern hunters too.  Hearing how an experianced caller actually does it, well, like they say, priceless.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Rick223

Sounds excellent cant wait to hear em maybe these sounds will improve me and Jims kill to stand ratio. :biggrin:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

keekee

MH,

Thanks for the kind words. Good basic set ups and general info is good east or west.I think is over looked by allot of people, they just see the East word in the title and over look it.

THO,

Thanks, I sure know what you mean by feeling like a red headed step child here in the east...lol

The Cd's will be MP3 format and CD format. So they will play in a computer, dvd player, stereo, CD and MP3 players as well. Plus downloadable to all the e-callers and CD, and Mp3 Callers to.

Brent

kyray

I'll get ya a MO on it's way Monday kee for mine. Looking forward to hearing it played back on my Bandit! kyray

kyray

Just went to your website and saw you take plastic. PM me with your ph# and I'll get my order in early for that sound library. Thanks kee. kyray

Todd Rahm

I'll need assistance loading them to my FP  :innocentwhistle: I think I have the 532 model r sumrtin like that, but I think I'll like  a few of those.  :congrats:

Bob D

Kee,
Will you let us know when the call cd's are ready? I'm itchin to try them out.
Bob

bearmanric

Kee will want :yoyo: #2  :yoyo:for sure. i like bird sounds for cat's. the deer for cougar. doing well my friend. Rick

slagmaker

I would liike a cd as well. I need all the help I can get.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

keekee

Thanks!

Right now it looks like we are just a couple weeks out from having them ready to sell. Everything is done, its just a matter of putting the hole package togeather and adding some info to the site.

I hope it is faster than two weeks but thats being safe!

Brent