• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Big Male #4 for the season

Started by songdog_sniper, October 18, 2006, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

Well Me and my buddy Shane went out last night for a late night hunt after he got off work. We went out after some hogs but didn't see any and decided to do a little calling.  I called this one up with one of my Five-O reed calls . He came in late about 10 minutes into calling.  I was getting ready to quit when I looked up and noticed him circling down wind.  I squeaked at him and he stopped.  And Shane dropped him with my .223 at about 100 yds.

FinsnFur

Way to go  :congrats:
Hunting at night is awesome. I wish it was legal here.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Lighterknot

Congrats on the dog!!

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 18, 2006, 01:03:51 PM
Hunting at night is awesome. I wish it was legal here.

Jim it's just some words on paper I say take your chances and give it a whirl... :nono:
Chad

slagmaker

Hunting at night is a blast!! Them eyes comming at you just a shinning like two little headlights are something to see. Too bad you cant do it where you are.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Wouldn't that be cute?  :laf:
No more Happy Meals!

I got to experience it down in Texas, it's a real rush that's for sure.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Nice coyote.
It's illegal for us to night hunt here as well, so don't feel like the lone ranger Jim.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Lighterknot

You mean they don't have McDonald's in jail?  Seriously though, I would love to try night hunting for coyotes and i think I am gonna try to link up with someone in a nearby state to try it out.  Any takers out there?
Chad

canine

We can hunt at night  :laf:

We don't do any night hunts anymore while tryin to film. But I used to call fox at night and it is quite the rush seein them beedy little eyes bouncin there way to ya :eyebrownod:

Congrats song dog, fine lookin coyote you guy's got.

JD

keekee

songdog_sniper

Thanks guys,
yeah I  am from Oklahoma and it was illegal there,  And when I'm out there hunting here in Texas, it still feels like I'm doing somthing illegal.. hehe..   Good thing that I'm not.  :sneer:

slagmaker

Well if any of you all ever get to Indiana Look me up. I am sure we can work something out. Especially if you ever get to the Evansville area. Got lots of land to hunt down there. MIGHT just might be able to call in a kitty, cant shoot it but it is possible.

weedwalker

Good lookin' coyote there Slagmaker. You're getting a good start for this season. :congrats:

slagmaker

UH....... :holdon: That one isnt my coyote. Thats song dog snipers. But I am still having a good start to the season. :innocentwhistle: I done went and called me in some horses last night.  :eyebrow: They came in pretty quick to. :wink: Must be the quality of Al's calls :huh: Next time I go out I am gona try to see if I can call in some goats. There easier to skin and pack out than a horse is :biggrin:

weedwalker

I don't know from personal experiance, but I've heard that goat is better eatin' too. :biggrin:

Bopeye

Goat is delicious, but talk about stinking while ya cook it.......... :holdon:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

I like goat meat. Delecious and nutrious. :iroll: full of vitmains and all the things to make you big and strong :wo:

CCP

songdog_sniper Nice coyote!!  We cant hunt at night here either but I have in the past. keep them comin :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net