• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2014 LBL Prize table

Started by Frogman, January 01, 2014, 10:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

One of the highlights of the LBL get together is the prize table drawing were everyone brings some hunting related items for the drawing.  Here are a few things I will be contributing to the table . . .

A nice fanny pack.

A warm hat, facemask combo.

Geoff Nemnich coyote hunting DVD.

Neoprene face mask for cold weather hunting.

Fleece hunting hat.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in early February!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

riverboss

Looks like you've got some great prizes Jim! Ive been getting a few together myself and cant wait to get there.

possumal

I just sent some items to Weedwalker for the prize table.  I hope it turns out well for all concerned.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Orion

I put a few calls in the box with the LBL calls for the  Prize table.  KYfuzzyface will have the box of calls.

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Frogman

Since the weather messed up the 2014 get together I still have these items and will bring them for the 2015 hunt!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

I have some nice items to contribute but don't know if Weedwalker Ed is going to be able to attend.  Anybody know an alternative person to send them to?
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

riverboss

Al if you get them to Ed i will make sure they get there.

possumal

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

weedwalker

Possumal, it would be better to send them to Riverboss. I'm not able to go to the LBL this year.

possumal

I hate that, Big Ed.  Will do.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

riverboss

Man that sucks!! It wont be the same without you. I had hoped it would work out. I will give you a call maybe we can get after some together.

possumal

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

riverboss

riverboss

Quote from: Frogman on November 18, 2014, 05:51:44 PM
Since the weather messed up the 2014 get together I still have these items and will bring them for the 2015 hunt!!

Jim
I just recieved the door prizes from Possumal for the 2015 hunt. Al has donated some nice Foxpro hand calls for us! 
Thanks Al someone is going to be very happy to win these calls.