• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Stole this from Frogman!! GREAT read!!

Started by HaMeR, January 30, 2015, 12:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

Yeah, that was me??  The judge sentenced me to 5 days in a small 15 by 15 cell  at some remote location in KY.  Seems there are some other suspicious characters also being held there for various unusual and strange behavior deemed threatening to the general population.  It has been said that some in this suspicious group are sometimes seen communicating with one another by blowing on various suspicious sound making devices in some as yet unbroken secret code.  Electronics experts at NSA are reporting that members of this group also communicate over the internet and try to cover their identities by using strange aliases like, "CCP", "Bopeye", "yotehntr", "Semp", "HaMer", "WildWildWest", "coyote101", "weedwalker", "pabrushwolf", and others too numerous to list here.  They appear to be led by a very dangerous and very secretive character known to authorities only as, "Finsnfur".  This person of interest is never seen at group meetings and seems to control the group remotely.  There are also reports that these people are part of a larger group commonly referred to as "gun nuts" and have collected many military style people killing weapons that probably should be banned.  It has also been reported that this small splinter group seems to worship some strange wild dog deity.  They have been witnessed offering as many as 13 wild dogs as sacrifices??  Some are even hung from trees and apparently worshipped in some sick way, as several of the group stands around and discusses the details of the poor innocent wild animals demise.  There are also reports that members of the group frequently perform some sort of weird ritual where they dress in paramilitary garb, soak themselves in strong smelly animal extract and walk around in the forest communicating with their oral sound devices??  Homeland Security Administration is continuing this investigation.   They are concerned about the proliferation of weapons of math instruction.  The FBI reports that the ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator confiscated from the former seditious educator nicknamed "Frogman" have been sent to the lab for further study.  If any "normal" citizens who come in contact with any of these suspicious characters please proceed with caution as they may be armed and dangerous.  Alert authorities immediately and keep your distance.

Jim   
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HaMeR on January 30, 2015, 12:13:12 PM
The FBI reports that the ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator confiscated from the former seditious educator nicknamed "Frogman" have been sent to the lab for further study.   

I have heard that this guy is a member of the terror group - Al Ge Bra.

Jerry

HaMeR

:confused:  I think the "G" is supposed to sound like an "H" Jerry.   :wo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

I had forgotten about that.  Thanks for reposting.  Sometimes my mind goes to strange places?????

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

:laf: :laf:  I know that feeling all too well Jim!!!!!! This is a funny story & it's not easy to forget!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

LAMO! Thats pretty rich right there.  :laugh2: :laf:
I know my memory's going but I dont recall that being posted before. Did I completely over look it? or forget about it?

Watch...I probably posted in the previous thread too lol :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori