• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Good day fishing, catching not so good

Started by msmith, September 04, 2023, 11:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmith

Spent a great morning with my daughter Punkin Pie aka Rosana. She wanted to go fishing so... we did. We took my little two man boat because I took the trolling motor off of my bigger boat and haven't replaced it yet and we were on an electric only lake.

Fishing is always a good time even if the catching isn't going so well. Just the boat ride with your daughter is worth the trip. Her casts were all over the place but once I told her how I do it, she started landing her bait with pretty good accuracy and unsnagged from trees like an ol pro. Always a good time fishing with family.

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Okanagan

Good time, great pics!  You are a fortunate man that your daughter wants to go fishing with you!

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

GREAT way to spend a day! You wont get an argument from me on that :congrats:
Thanks for sharing the trip
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Quote from: Okanagan on September 04, 2023, 12:02:12 PMGood time, great pics!  You are a fortunate man that your daughter wants to go fishing with you!

Absolutely!
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

nastygunz

Any time spent with your daughter is golden. I went with mine up to the camp yesterday and mowed the lawn and we had a good old time.

Hawks Feather

That had to be a great time out on the water with your daughter. Some special time no mater what gets caught.