• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Recent posts

Firearms / Re: Civilian Marksmanship Prog...
Last post by nastygunz - April 14, 2024, 05:20:48 AM
Shes a sexy beast! It has some kind of an oil finish on the wood which I really like actually and I slapped a little 4X scope on it. I'll get her out for some shooting if it ever stops raining. I picked up a Crosman 362 .22 air rifle that I also need to take out on its maiden voyage to the range. They are supposed to be a really good little rifle.  I am going to try that one out on squirrels this fall.
Last post by nastygunz - April 14, 2024, 05:18:35 AM

Forum Issues and Questions / Re: Posting Pictures
Last post by nastygunz - April 14, 2024, 01:18:40 AM
So I just went into my photographs on my iPad tapped a picture and then tapped copy then I tapped it back into this message and hit paste and nothing happens.

That is what I would like to see possible without having to go to an image app and uploading the picture and then copying it to here.
Last post by nastygunz - April 14, 2024, 01:15:29 AM
Is all that compatible with a touchscreen? I use an iPad Pro.
Last post by nastygunz - April 14, 2024, 01:14:10 AM
Yessir!
Last post by FinsnFur - April 13, 2024, 05:24:21 PM
 :confused: Tell me where to start? My physic powers have diminished a bit over the years? :alscalls:
Is the screen black?
Do you get an error?
Can you not find the reply button?
Does the computer shut down?
Is the laundry wet when it comes out of the dryer?

I can help, but I truly need to know what's not working or what your not seeing or what is wrong. :shrug:  :wo:
Last post by Hawks Feather - April 13, 2024, 07:32:15 AM
Anyway, enjoy your new airgun and let me know how it works for you.
Last post by Hawks Feather - April 13, 2024, 07:31:42 AM
I think that guy on GTA is my brother Larry or maybe Terry. I can't be held responsible for what either of them say.  :biggrin:
Last post by nastygunz - April 13, 2024, 01:57:22 AM
How weird is that? There is a guy on Gateway to air guns who has the exact same name and gun as you do!  :innocentwhistle:

I got my 853 today, I really like the look and feel of it, I like the stock to it has a flat oil finish type to it. Everything is in pretty good shape I am going to leave it exactly how it is but instead of the peep sight I am going to slap a scope onto it today.
Last post by nastygunz - April 13, 2024, 01:55:08 AM