• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Looking For Brass??

Started by Carolina Coyote, March 28, 2013, 09:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Thanks Mr John, The bid on that 400,000 lbs right now  is at $1,730,500.00, that is getting close to $5.00 a lb, I have not done any calculations and not sure how many pieces of Brass is in a pound but that appears that they plan to reload or clean and resale the Brass, pretty interesting. With all these Little Shops  :laf: around and all this Brass the Government has for sale make it difficult for me to understand what all the shortages are about , most of the big manufactures can probably punch out millions of rounds in a week, I think somebody is pulling our leg.  :shrug: cc

Hawks Feather

$1,730,500.00  Sold.  I knew I should have bid $1,730,501.  Hindsight is always 20/20.

Jerry

JohnP

Jerry - That was my bid.  I didn't know you has submitted a bid or I would have stopped bidding. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on April 01, 2013, 09:33:07 PM
Jerry - That was my bid.  I didn't know you has submitted a bid or I would have stopped bidding.

I am sorry too John.  I probably ran that up over a million dollars for you.  Next time just let me know and I will stop bidding.  I still have to pay for the 28 cement mixers that I had contracted to go make the pickup.  Maybe I could just have them deliver it to you now.

Jerry    :laf:

Carolina Coyote

You Guys  :laf:  :laf:  :laf:, Mr.John now that you got the bid can I have a few thousand of the .223 Brass.  :bowingsmilie: cc

JohnP

cc I would like to have sent you more than just a few thousand.  But, got a call from DHS and they are willing to buy all I have for three times what I paid for it.  Told them to shove it, going to send it to cc.  During the night we had several black helicopters hovering over our front field, armed agents fast roped down and confiscated all my brass.  I was afraid for my life!  Alas it's all gone.

Carolina Coyote

Dang I though I had hit the Jackpot for some Brass, sorry you had to go thru the ordeal with the Black ops but I don't blame you I would have gave it all to them two, glad you are safe and Thanks for considering me.  :bowingsmilie: cc

Carolina Coyote

I had not looked a prices for scrap Brass but was in a Gun Shop today and the guy told me that it over $7.00 a lb so the guys that bought the Brass made a good lick eithr way they want to go. cc

FinsnFur

How many helos would it take to fly away with 400,000 lbs
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

You will have to get Mr.John to answer that, but he might be in shock and can't remember. :laf:  :laf: cc

JohnP

Only one if it's big enough.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on April 02, 2013, 08:04:51 PM
Aren't you glad I'm back. :laf:

A better question is "Aren't you glad that you are back?"  As for your question the answer would have to be YES!

Jerry

JohnP

Yes, this is a fun place and I'm glad I'm back.