• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Collections

Started by 5 SHOTS, May 04, 2013, 07:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I have a young friend who is trying to start a license plate collection and thought maybe there might be a few people on here that could help out. So far there is 3 styles of Montana plates, and an old North Dakota plate. They are looking for all the states and old or new styles.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Hawks Feather

I am not at the house right now, but think that I might have one.  If not, I will get one from the neighbor's car.

Jerry

JohnP

I'll see if I can find any out here.  We sent all our old ones to our grandson several years ago.  We was doing the same thing.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

I can take the one off my neighbors car too.  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

Thank you. I'm not sure if I can afford bail money, but I will be happy to cover any shipping costs.

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

coyote101

Art,

I have a 1985 Missouri tag, a 1992 Alabama tag and a 1993 Kentucky trailer tag. PM an addresss and I'll get them to you.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

bigben

I might b able to get yeah a pa tag er two
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

Didn't find the one I thought I had in the basement and the neighbor was out cooking last night so his didn't come up missing. . . . . sorry.

Jerry

5 SHOTS

I almost forgot to give an address to send them.

Bill Melton
711 Snyder ave
Glendive, MT 59330

I will pay any shipping costs, just let me know.