• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Anyone do decals and patches?

Started by Bopeye, April 10, 2007, 08:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I was just curious if anyone did decals and patches? Nothing with a name on it, just like a graphic or something?

It just seems to me that a guy could make a fairly decent little business of making decals, patches, maybe some magnetic signs for predator hunters. I have no desire to do this, but thought I would throw it out there for someone that is feeling inspired...... :wink:

I would like to have a cool decal of a coyote on the back of my 4-runner with maybe an inscription of some sort, but I'm not that interested in getting one that promotes something or someone else.
Just looking for something that says, "The fat boy in this truck hunts coyotes" or something like that....... :eyebrownod:
That way when the farmer or whoever drives up and sees my truck setting there........they know it's the fat boy in the camo parachute toting that 95 lb. street howitzer.... :eyebrow:

Just a thought boys. Maybe there is someone that already does it, I don't know.
I am going to go to a place called "Vital Signs" in Cookeville, Tn. on Saturday to see what they might be able to do for me.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

There's quite a few of them around. You might ask about custom work since that's what it sounds like your leaning towards.

It'll probably cost a small fortune, in set up fees, and not be justifiable for one decal, but they might be able to take an image you provide and run it through.

Lynn bought a decal machine. Can print anything up to 24" wide. He was working on some FnF decals for me. First batch wasn't nothing to brag about because my logo is a simple gif file....and has wayyyy too many gradients in it. I need to refine a decal version and then he'll probably be doing those for me.

He did make some AWESOME decals for a new website he is working on, with an Elk on them and they turned out unbelievable....course he's got all the software to create the vector image file with, that the print software requires.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

I got a decal I will send ya Bop! I will get it out in the mail in the am.

Brent

Bopeye

Well thanks Kee........I wasn't trying to get one of y'alls, but I'll proudly stick it on there.

I'd gladly put an FnF, Kee, CCP or whatever decal on my truck. I just want to put something else on there that says, "Bopeye" .............maybe a fat coyote gorging himself........ :roflmao:
I don't know what I'm looking for, I'm just checking it out right now. I'll know when I see it.
:biggrin:

HaMeR

Quote from: keekee on April 10, 2007, 09:59:05 PM
I got a decal I will send ya Bop! I will get it out in the mail in the am.

Brent

It's probably a PM decal!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

I got one of those decals...........I can't remember what exactly happened to it, but somehow it didn't survive......... :nono:

FinsnFur

Quote from: HaMeR on April 10, 2007, 10:35:41 PM

It's probably a PM decal!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :laf: :eyebrownod:....................... :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

BTW, just in case it is that particular decal mentioned.........no thank you.  :pout:  :nono:

fuzz624

Bop,i have a cousin that makes decals.I need to know what you are looking for.Let me know exactly what you want and ill see what it will cost you.What do you want it to say,how big,what color and so forth.

Fuzz

Hawks Feather

I think that it should be a nice sign that says

BOPEYE
is here

Maybe in the rainbow coalition colors.   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Sorry Bop,

Jerry

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 11, 2007, 05:45:38 PM

rainbow coalition colors.   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

:roflmao: :laf: :eyebrownod: ... :shrug:  :eyebrow: :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Jim I want a decal for my truck that says "Harcd Core FNF'r"  :biggrin:

Better yet can ya get me one of those lil' peeing fellas thats peeing on the letters "PM"  Nothing serious just the initials of a good friend of mine.  :innocentwhistle:

studabaka

Hey, I got one of them PM decals in my call cabnet  :shck: [ex's china cabnet  :innocentwhistle:] I ordered it before and it arrived after I realized the worm had turned.  :rolleye:

I could part with it, but  :wo: given current course & speed, it might be collectible  :roflmao: NOT!!

Probably make a great target for sighting in a gun  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

Hey Stu I can put it on ebay with my highly collectable "Custom Call Makers and Collectors Guild" Hat, pin, and knife made in china with the logo etched on it. With the way they were charrished and touted ...........heck they must be worth sumtin.

I bet we could fetch some high $$$$ for those extremely rare collcetables.  :shrug:

studabaka

Clearly a match made in .........  :innocentwhistle:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

DirtyDog

Roundman

I looked into about the same thing. I found this place www.decaljunky.com 
To make a custom will cost a bill or two. Not worth it to me. It seems most places have good graphics for deer but the coyotes suck.  If ya find a good place let us know.

Todd Rahm

Lol..................where ya running to Jim.  :roflmao:

Bopeye

Quote from: Roundman on April 11, 2007, 07:28:20 PM
I looked into about the same thing. I found this place www.decaljunky.com 
To make a custom will cost a bill or two. Not worth it to me. It seems most places have good graphics for deer but the coyotes suck.  If ya find a good place let us know.

Amen to that Roundman. That was a good decal place, but absolutely nothing for predator/coyote hunters...... :madd:
I'm looking for something along those lines, but just not sure yet. I'm kinda dense in the noggin, but I'll know when it drills me.  :eyebrownod: