• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Help!!!!!!!!!

Started by canine, May 05, 2007, 06:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

Can anyone give me a good way of breaking a dog from barking non-stop in a kennel. I fear for his life tonight if he barks all night long.

I don't want to beat the hell out of him, but.......he's testing me.

Save a dog.........LOL

Fire away with suggestions......

keekee

I had one I could not break, even with a shock collar. I think I fried his brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Still barked!

Brent

awh

Quote from: keekee on May 05, 2007, 07:08:45 PM
I had one I could not break, even with a shock collar. I think I fried his brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Still barked!

Brent

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :confused:......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

canine

I think the little twirp finally lost his voice :yoyo:.

Wanted to let him run loose but the flower beds are suffering and the sidewalks are not toilets :sad:

Bopeye

Here's how I break mine.

When they start barking, I go outside and grab my water hose. I turn it on full blast and start yelling, "Shut up" over and over as I am spraying these dogs to the point of nearly drowning them. If they get in their dog house, just keep spraying them. Repeatedly yell shut up and drown the piss out of them. I don't mean get them a little wet..........I MEAN DROWN THE CRAP OUTTA THEM. It might take a couple of days, but they'll get the picture.  :eyebrownod:

I have had well over 100 beagles and now have these curs. I had two dogs that must've loved the water in that whole time.
I went and got a bark collar from Tractor Supply. They cost about 40 bucks. Everytime their voice box makes more noise than simply breathing. It will shock the tar outta them.

If neither of these tactics work..............shoot 'em.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Jim,

That looks to solve two problems - first the barking and secondly the eating.

Jerry

vvarmitr

Jerry: you use it right you won't have to worry about crapping, whizzing, breeding, etc ............... that's Duct tape.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ROOSTER

Bottle Rockets..the big ones !!!

ohiobob

Canine
i had that problem with my hound and i have one of those bark collers,,its name is "NO Bark Collar",, and when i put it on the dog it took 2 times getting shocked and she stopped barking ,,well about 3 days later she started again so i put the collar on her BUT left the battery out and she never barked 1 time,,every once in awhile if she starts to bark i just grab the collar and shake it at her and she lays down and sulks because she knows what that means and she DONT like that collar at all
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Bopeye

Quote from: ROOSTER on May 06, 2007, 10:51:49 AM
Bottle Rockets..the big ones !!!

Hope you don't want to use the dog for hunting if you do this. Dang good way to make one gunshy.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free