• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Moderna vaccine

Started by bambam, May 20, 2021, 08:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

Quote from: bambam on October 28, 2021, 10:15:47 AM

Death rates explode in fully vaxxed people

https://rumble.com/vo9or9-data-matters-death-rate-explodes-in-fully-vaccinated-victims.html

Bam, I'm interested but would sure appreciate if you would give us a summary of the findings on these kinds of reporting.  Who did the study, what are the percent ages of death rate, etc?

I'm not going to pursue the info though a succession of come-on pages that promise but keep requiring more clicks or a sign up.

I know about 100 people now who have had Covid, 19 of them in my family.

bambam

Quote from: Okanagan on October 28, 2021, 11:55:04 AM
Quote from: bambam on October 28, 2021, 10:15:47 AM

Death rates explode in fully vaxxed people

https://rumble.com/vo9or9-data-matters-death-rate-explodes-in-fully-vaccinated-victims.html

Bam, I'm interested but would sure appreciate if you would give us a summary of the findings on these kinds of reporting.  Who did the study, what are the percent ages of death rate, etc?

I'm not going to pursue the info though a succession of come-on pages that promise but keep requiring more clicks or a sign up.

I know about 100 people now who have had Covid, 19 of them in my family.

The video is only 9 minutes, but in a nutshell , the most highly vaxxed countries, such as Israel and the U.K. , and the most highly vaxxed states , such as New York, have the highest number of covid cases, and the highest death rates. Contrary to what you hear in the MSM, doctors and nurses who have quit over the jab mandates say over 75 % of the people currently hospitalized for covid have been fully vaxxed.

Okanagan

Thanks!  In spite of my cynicism I do appreciate you digging up info for us. 

I read and listen but don't fully trust any info about Covid except people who have it telling their symptoms. I have zero trust in government ads, especially the ones here in WA State that are downright insulting. 

We got vaxxed, still got Covid.  Took Invermectin etc. My case was mild, wife's scary serious for three days.  I also don't think anyone knows for sure whether any meds or vax they took did them any good or not.  We're just playing the odds and everybody lies and spins so much we can't trust the numbers to figure the odds.  Meanwhile, we're getting on with life so I gotta go cut up a deer.

bambam

Quote from: Okanagan on October 28, 2021, 08:25:28 PM
Thanks!  In spite of my cynicism I do appreciate you digging up info for us. 

I read and listen but don't fully trust any info about Covid except people who have it telling their symptoms. I have zero trust in government ads, especially the ones here in WA State that are downright insulting. 

We got vaxxed, still got Covid.  Took Invermectin etc. My case was mild, wife's scary serious for three days.  I also don't think anyone knows for sure whether any meds or vax they took did them any good or not.  We're just playing the odds and everybody lies and spins so much we can't trust the numbers to figure the odds.  Meanwhile, we're getting on with life so I gotta go cut up a deer.

I sure agree with you there, I don't trust anything I hear on the " news " . I have about 6 people I listen to and trust : Dr. Sherry Tenpenny, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Jane Ruby, Dr. Zelenko, Karen Kingston, and Dr. Carrie Madej. You can't find them on Youtube or Google very much because they are highly censored for speaking against the jabs. They have all been interviewed by Stew Peters on Rumble, and  a lot of their videos are on Rumble.

That's good you took ivermectin, my wife and I take it too. There are several different protocols out there, but the most common one for covid illness or for people who have been vaxxed is ;

Ivermectin, 1ML per 110 pounds of body weight, daily. and/or
Quercetin ( same as hydroxychloroquine ) 500 mg/day.
Vitamin D3 ,5000 -  10,000 IU / day
Vitamin  c , 5000 - 10,000 IU/day
Magnesium 500 MG/day
Zinc 100 MG/day
  N-acetyl cysteine ( amino acid for immune system ) 600 MG/day

We took both the ivermectin and quercetin when we thought we might have covid, and were better in just a few days. I am still taking the protocol ,  to prevent transmission of the spike proteins from people who had the jab. Most of the doctors I mentioned above recommend this . I don't know if actually works, but like you said , there are so many lies and misinformation out there, who really knows ?