• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

And I am awake

Started by Hawks Feather, May 08, 2023, 09:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Some of you know that I love photography and have been doing a pretty good job of running out all the 'I got a picture of your kid and for $5 you can get a copy' photographers from our sporting events. I give the images to the school for the yearbook and website, parents, and more importantly the kids themselves. So with that as history, I just completed the longest day of the year – PROM. I got up at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, covered the baseball game, uploaded the pictures to the website, ate, and headed out for prom set up at 6:00 p.m. I came home for 15 minutes to upload images so that nothing would be lost and headed to the high school for the after prom activities that started at midnight. Stayed there till 3:00 a.m. when the drawing was over and started on the images. For some reason, the kids like to look at them when they get up in the morning. I finished the dance images at 8:45 a.m., got them uploaded, and started on the after prom pics. I finished the upload on them at 4:00 p.m. and thought that I had better get a nap. An hour and a half later I was back working on the Ladies of Prom, got everything finished a little after 11:30 p.m., and went to bed. Forty hours with an hour and a half nap – who says us old guys can't pull an all-nighter? Here is a link if you want to see some kids having good clean fun. https://www.jerrylatta.biz/DHS-Proms/DHS-Prom-2023

JohnP

You did a super job Jerry, I enjoyed the pictures. Did the school require masks?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

No masks. Our school system leans toward the 'right' and as soon as masks were no longer required they became optional. We had some parents, that I think of as somewhat woke, that wanted them required, but the school system said that their kids could wear masks or go on home instruction, but they were not being required any longer.

FinsnFur

Geeez, I dont think I could even stay up that long. I LOVE naps.
I gotta go check out the pics!  :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Ya did an awesome job Jerry!!! Everyone looks like they had fun and made memories.