• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LIberty Safes

Started by msmith, September 06, 2023, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmith

So... What's y'alls thoughts on Liberty Safes? I have one but now I am wondering.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

pitw

If it makes the lady happy...
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

I saw this earlier this week.  "Liberty Safe faced intense criticism this week after it acknowledged that it had voluntarily given the F.B.I. the access code to a safe in response to a search warrant for a property." Seems like the F.B.I. would have needed a court order, but then again I am not a legal expert.

Hawks Feather

Found some more info:

Gun safe manufacturer Liberty Safe has said its customers will now be able to have the records of their safe combination 'expunged; after the company faced growing backlash for handing over the access code to one safe to the FBI.

Liberty Safe customers will be able to fill out a form to have records of their safe access codes deleted, meaning they can 'take control of how their information is stored and protected," the manufacturer said in a statement on Wednesday evening.

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on September 08, 2023, 02:12:40 PMI saw this earlier this week.  "Liberty Safe faced intense criticism this week after it acknowledged that it had voluntarily given the F.B.I. the access code to a safe in response to a search warrant for a property." Seems like the F.B.I. would have needed a court order, but then again I am not a legal expert.

That wouldnt have mattered anyway. They can just lie and say they had one. The FBI has already shown America, over the last couple of years specifically, that they dont have to follow any procedures, constitutional rights, or Federal laws.
And that they are motivated by agenda.
When the Director of National Intelligence, which is who over sees all FBI activity, is another Democrat, they can literally do whatever they want.  :doh2:  :madd:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

I have an older one, circa. 2002. It's not electronic but I'm not going to keep anything special in it anymore
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Hawks Feather

And the story continues: Liberty Safe, which describes itself as "America's #1 heavy-duty home and gun safe manufacturer," has come under fire after a report revealed that its parent company has donated almost half a million dollars to pro-gun control Democratic officials.

On Wednesday, Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk shared FEC filings on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, that show Liberty Safe's parent company, Monomoy Capital Partners, has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democrats.

"I pulled the FEC reports on the company and found approximately $400,000 over the last 10 cycles of max donations to Democrats," Kirk wrote.