• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL Hunt 2014

Started by eleaf, October 24, 2013, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eleaf

What's up with the LBL hunt this year? Normally there would be posts about it by now, but nada.

Also, the reservation system for LBL is down because the contract for campground management is being bid on.

Any infor would be good. Gotta line up a sitter for the week and don't want to do it prematurely.

weedwalker

Feb 7th, 8th & 9th this year. Probably be Dec before we can get our cabins.

eleaf

Quote from: weedwalker on October 24, 2013, 05:49:27 PM
Feb 7th, 8th & 9th this year. Probably be Dec before we can get our cabins.

Sounds great, thanks.

Chris

slagmaker

Who wants stew for the LBL?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

weedwalker

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

Yeah sounds good, and UPS has overnight delivery!
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

slagmaker

Well then i will make at least a double batch. But a tripple wouldnt go to waste i thimk

Need to line up either a kettle like secure pro has or another roaster oven or two.

kyfuzzyface

Sounds good Slag keep us filled in with what you need !!!
Fuzzy

slagmaker

after today i may not be able to go.

just hit a slick spot and done.some.damage to the car. afteer paying the deductibles i am not sure im gona have the funds to make it

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: slagmaker on January 22, 2014, 05:35:22 PM
after today i may not be able to go.

just hit a slick spot and done.some.damage to the car. afteer paying the deductibles i am not sure im gona have the funds to make it
Hope you are OK sure hope you can make it wont be the same without You and Fozzy
Fuzzy

slagmaker

i want to.go but lots of things.stacking up against me this year.  new job and no time i can take off is a biv one but todays accident is realy gona hurt.

on a brighter note fozzy and his boy are still planning on going. i sure hope they can make it even if i cant