• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

CCP 2nd 2010 LBL post (pics)

Started by CCP, February 15, 2010, 08:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Finally took the time to look through my pictures. Most did not come out and as usual I didn't take enough. :doh2:

First is Topdog he is one of those guys I look forward to every year with his funnier than "L" stories. He could tell a story about your grandmother in a car wreck and you would laugh your azz off.

Here he is with his first cup of coffee, I and Reggie went into alot of thought and debate on letting Topdog have a cup of coffee we decided to sneak him some decaf after seeing what the DR pepper does to him. :laf:

Here is a pic of HaMMeR adjusting his cap so Bopeye can get a good picture of him.

A pic of a few guys admiring Steve and his coyote. From left to right HaMMeR, corner of 5-Shots hat ,PITW, Weedwalker. LBLdog, Semp and coyote slayer LinemanSteve.

Here is Steve (linemansteve) with his LBL coyote. Good job Steve. :congrats:

I call this pic DEEP THOUGHT for obvious reasons on the left is BIGBADDAD and on the right Mallardsr (Reggie)

I could have named this one deep thought also but I think these guys just learned NEVER look a Canadian in the eye. :wink:I don't know what Barry told these guys right before the pic but it's obvious they had to think on it.

Here is Dave Golfertrout either showing us his coyote he shot or showing us his new decoy. :confused: :laf:
Dave that is a nice coyote and congratulations. :congrats:

Here is Art( 5-shots) in the background trying to figure out what the two Kentuckians or saying. (Weedwalker and KYfuzzyface) Dont worry Art I have a hard time understanding them too that's why you see me totein that bottle water around.

Here is Pat (coyote101) showing off his Huntncarve howler to me. I followed him around awhile hoping he would set it down but I think he was on to my plan. Pat that is one nice howler :yoyo:

Here is Pat (coyote101) again posing with another nice coyote he shot at the LBL. :highclap:

What would the LBL and FnF be without my good friend James (Bopeye) AKA ole SILVER BACK  :yoyo:

Here is left to right mSmith, LBLdog and Topdog. Topdog brought his call bag along but it appears mSmith and LBLdog dont want no part of it.

Here is Topdog and teamroughneck   Appears teamroughneck is modeling next falls camo coveralls while Topdog stands back and admires the coveralls and teamroughneck modeling skills.  :laf:

Here's our cook Reggie (Mallardsr) With a smile on his face as he silently releases some chili beans. :wink:

Here is Jimmy once again flcikin an ash while trying to decipher what the Canadian has just said from within the shadows of the porch.

Here is Jerry with his LBL killed coyote. :highclap: Jerry and Mike are some dang good hunters and I wish I still had the zeal they posses when chasing ole Wiley.

Here is Bill and Bopeye as they lock eyes for the first time at LBL.

Here is Bill and Bop in the next frame.

Then Bop and Bill a little while later.

After that Bopeye was pumped and decided to do his yearly striptease.

Here Dave (Golfertrout) and Barry (PITW) taking pic's of Bopeye stripping. I think mSmith was a little over whelmed by this and forgot about his camera for a moment. :biggrin:

Here Barry is still thinking this FnCountry and HaMMeR is wondering if he just drank some of Reggie's coke. :innocentwhistle:

Here is HaMMeR and mSmith standing around and talking to ole PaPa Smurf himself. :wink:

I got many more post to come as I go through more pic's. I do not hae as many as I would like to have and missed several people. If you have any to share with me PLEASE send them in.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

golfertrout

ole pappa smurf :roflmao: those were good ccp :biggrin: thanks again :eyebrow:

HuntnCarve

I thought that photo of Bop and Bill was a reinactment of the Civil war!  Looks like Ol' Rebel Bops got the upper hand :laf:

Palegroe

Topdawg sure was proud of that call sack!  I thought we was gona fight when I wouldn't let him pack it on our hunt saturday, It smelt like canned tuna and roses?  But looking back he always wanted to bring up the rear when we was walkin up hill?   :confused:  :shrug:  :innocentwhistle:   All the kiddin aside I learn something everytime I go hunting with Topdawg.  I think that is teamroughneck in the pic with him in the resturnt.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

weedwalker

In the 5th pic, that is BIGBADDAD from Ky Huntin with Reggie.

Bopeye

Papa Smurf?!?!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Topdawg, I can't look at you what I don't want to laugh. You are one funny bastage.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

topdawg

Poke fun all you want ......when i get my photo shop the war will be on lol

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :finger:  :laugh2:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Jimmie in Ky

Seill no office pic? I am surprised at you Rich. I figured I would be seen with at least a half mile of tp by now.  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

Bills Custom Calls

Rich I had no Idea you were into taking pics like that.

I will tell you though Bop sure is a tuff feller he had overpowered me in a short lil while  :roflmao:
and nobody would come to rescue me for fear they would be next  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

:nono: Some of this stuff is almost better then being there and getting exploited :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

No one ever said 'ol Bop was camera shy.   :nono:

It sure was great to put a face with the screen names I see so often on FnF. 

Maybe we should stretch the LBL hunt to a full week next year.  Wanna take a poll?    :roflmao:

Raven42

Great pics there CCP. Its always nice to have a good laugh before bed.  :nono: Sure am glad I met you all and I cant wait till next year. It sucks that I have lived here this long and never new about it. You all are some great people.  :bowingsmilie:

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Jimmie in Ky

What the heck we need a pool for. Ya already dun did it  :nono: Jimmie

slagmaker

I cant see them... :madd: :argh: :sad2: :sad3: :fingerx: :mad2: :mad3: :sarcas3: :mad3: :sad2: :sad3: :mad3: :mad2: :fingerx: :mad2: :mad3: :mad2:

^%$#*&#$@& Information dirt road.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Todd Rahm

:roflmao: Ah, good pics and lil quips to go along with them.  :biggrin:

CCP

QuoteI cant see them...

Slag sorry about that. Is there any way we can post them that would make it possible for you to see???

If not I can burn the pics from the board and the video clips guys post up on a DVD and send them to you ??
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hidehunter

Great Pics.  I was wishing I was there (until I seen Bop's yearly striptease anyway)
Denver                                           

golfertrout

im with you Semp   a week would be great but i dont know about sleeping in Richards and Reggies cabin they snore and fart all night long :roflmao:

slagmaker

My internet is slow so theres nothing you can do by posting diffrent. I need to take my laptop into town and get on a wifi spot. Once I do that I will check out all the LBL pics and videos.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.