• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2011 HUNT PRIZES

Started by CCP, December 12, 2010, 04:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

From last years thread:

QuoteAs a lot of you know we have a raffle at the LBL hunt that includes everyone. All attendees names go into a hat and we draw until there are no more prizes.

The only difference from this year from last year is at the last LBL drawing (2010) everyone voted for all participates to bring a prize no matter how large or small to be donated. This will insure everyone has a chance to come home with a prize.

As we know the LBL is about predator hunters gathering together for a meet and greet with the chance to do a little hunting also. Jim here at FnF has been very helpful in giving us a place to post up and help organize this gathering. There are several guys/gals that come from other boards or just hear about us locally from the surrounding area. Some of these may not hear or know about the bringing of a prize to the LBL. If you have an extra prize to bring along to help those not in the know ( so thay can participate in the drawing)  please do.

If you would like to donate to the 2011 LBL hunt send me a PM or e-mail me at ccp@finsandfur.net I will give you an address to send prizes to. Include your name (or company name) and a description of the prize.

I will in turn take pictures of your prize and post it here with all details. If you are going to bring a prize to the 2011 LBL hunt then send me a pic and or a description and I will post it here.

I will lock this thread to keep it from getting cluttered and post only prizes an add to it as I receive mail.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

PITW has donated this beautiful howler made by our very own HuntandCarve.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Cityslicker donated this Quiver Critter decoy for the LBL prize giveaway. He isn't able to attend the hunt this year but we thank him for the donation. Hopefully he'll be able to make it to next years hunt.
:yoyo: :yoyo:

ED AKA Weedwalker will be bringing the prize from Cityslicker down to the LBL hunt for him.
THANKS ED!!!
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

securpro, Has donated 2 items that will surely bring hours of fun and hone those coyote shooting skills for 2 lucky winners..

2 targets from securpro. THANKS  :highclap: :highclap:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

KurtisG, Has donated a Craftsman folding utility knife for the LBL hunt..

THANKS KurtisG from us ALL!!!

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

We have not 1 but 2 closed reed Bills Custom calls donated by ????? Yes this donation was made by someone that will remain anonymous.

We all would like to THANK you Anonymous

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Riverboss has donated this MAD Predator Call and a Sharp/Old Timer 8" fillet knife for the LBL prize drawing.

We all THANK you Riverboss

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Weedwalker has donated this Winchester Vise Grip Shooting Stand for the LBL prize drawing. (Rifle Not Included)

We THANK you Weedwalker even if it doesn't include the rifle.  :highclap:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

WildWildWest has donated one cool looking howler with a howling coyote engraved on the side.

THANKS WildWildWest  :highclap:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Semp, Has dug deep in the lock box and donated 5 open reed  calls,1 closed reed call and a wind checker.

THANKS Semp  :highclap:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

HuntnCarve has fired up the lathe and done his magic for yet another LBL.

THANKS Dave (HuntnCarve)  :highclap: :highclap:

"Hope I get these named right"

First are 2 Carved and hand painted plaques.

Small open reed cowhorn tip distress.

Painted maple "Woolrich pattern Closed reed

Black Walnut closed reed with carved coyote on side.

Walnut/Cherry crow call. ( Biz card for size)

Painted cow horn tip enclosed reed. (Got to get Dave to make me one of these)

Tabasco yes I said "Tabasco" closed reed call.( One cooool looking call and very unique)

Pearlwood topped cowhorn Howler. ( Very beautiful howler and blends so well)

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

(Jim) Frogman has  donated several prizes to the LBL drawing this year.

THANKS FROGMAN!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

2-Shooting sticks
1- Must read Predator calling book (With Gerry Blair)
1-Open reed call..

Once again THANKS Jim..

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Palegroe has donated 2 nice prizes for the LBL drawing these are 2 things every coyote hunter needs..

1- Vivitar 7X50 binoculars
1-Wind Pro unscented wind checker.

Once again THANKS Palegroe.... :yoyo:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Deerdad Has donated one of the most unique lanyards I think I have ever seen. It is cool and has alot of detail I have not seen on a lanyard..

THANKS (Tom) Deerdad!!!!  :yoyo:

Close up of center piece.

The part against your neck.

Know you will have to ask Tom about the hundred.. :biggrin:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

kcb346 has donated a very nice camo bino case.

We know we all have a small set of Bino's floating around the truck getting beat up because the original little black plastic case that cam with them melted on the dash. A good camo case is all they need and blends in well out on the hunt.

THANKS (Casey) kcb346 !!!  :highclap:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

coyote101 has donated a nice set of shooting sticks made by our very own SCcoyotehunter from here at FnF.

THANKS (Pat) coyote101 !!   :congrats:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Jeremy and Jack have each donated a very nice prize we can all use.

THANKS Jeremy and Jack!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:

Jerermy's Buck bantam knife.

Jacks handmade shooting sticks.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net