• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Can't wait to see my big buddies again

Started by Bopeye, July 09, 2007, 09:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Here's the buffalo at LBL............just thought I would wet everyone's whistle a little.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Bop,

I thought everyone went there to hunt predators and have a good time.  Now I find out that you can hunt buff.  I will bring the BIG gun for them.

Jerry

Bopeye

:nono: Can't hunt 'em, they're just for looking......... :eyebrownod:

They actually have signs saying not to get in the pen with them. Now you know if there is a sign there, then that must mean that some idiot climbed in with them.  :rolleye:
Maybe we can get Rich to get that on film............. :nono: :laf:

Hawks Feather

Well if there penned up in a field it will be much easier to get them.  I think I smell buff on the campfire.   :shck:

Jerry

Bopeye

Hawks Feather

I thought you would start to see if my way.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

FinsnFur

We took a stroll through there and we only got to see two or three of em, about 600 miles away.  :iroll:  :madd:
Nice shot Bopeye
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

Jim you have to go down to the Tennessee side. There is a buffalo pen down there that is right on the side of the road. Most of the time there are always buff's up close to the road. Those rascals are HUGE!!!! A man could eat off of one of those for a lifetime.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

CCP

QuoteMaybe we can get Rich to get that on film.

Bopeye I would be glad to film you in the buffalo pen as long as you are fully clothed :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

DirtyDog

I would like to see you try to climb on one and ride it.  :eyebrow:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

Do you remember the buffalo they called the Wabash Cannonball? It's been several years now, but they would race that crazy thing against race horses.......of course it was just sprints, not long distance. I had a cousin in Wyoming that actually helped with the whole thing. The old boy died eating some bad hay....... :rolleye:

I'll see if I can't find some old material on him. You could ride him, but he was a little testy........ :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Buff can move when they want to and can also lope along pretty good.  As for riding one, I will let that up to someone else.

Jerry

Jeb

Quote from: CCP on July 18, 2007, 08:43:31 PM

QuoteMaybe we can get Rich to get that on film.

Bopeye I would be glad to film you in the buffalo pen as long as you are fully clothed :biggrin:

LMAO !!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  Dont let him in the pen with donkeys either  :laf: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
                        Jeb :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Quote from: Bopeye on July 19, 2007, 04:06:04 PM

I'll see if I can't find some old material on him. You could ride him, but he was a little testy........ :biggrin:

I had a gal that was that way Bop
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Jeb

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 06, 2007, 07:51:15 PM
Quote from: Bopeye on July 19, 2007, 04:06:04 PM

I had a gal that was that way Bop

Not saddle broke yet huh Jim ? lol :laf:
            Jeb

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

Yeah, Bop I remember reading about this guy that would race his buff' against horses & WIN!  :huh:
He would be astride him in the back of a pickup going in a parade.  Someone said something about it not being real.  'bout that time a firecracker went off & the buff' w/ rider leaped outta the truck.  :shck:  He rode the rest of the way through the parade.

If I remember right it was in one of those "COUNTRY" OR  "FARM & RANCH" glossy magazines.

Bopeye

It's about time someone remembered that...........thank you Vic.... :wink: