• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A History lesson on the LBL Hunt

Started by Bopeye, September 01, 2007, 11:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I just wanted to put this here so that some of the newer folks can do a little catch up.
The LBL hunt is an annual tradition and has a lot of history to it.
Rich (CCP), Brent (Kee), Jimmie in Ky, Chet (Coyotehunter1) and many others have spent a lot of time over the years making this hunt into something special. Here is a quick link on the early beginnings.

CLICK HERE

Oh let's not forget all of our contributors like THO, Hawk, Jimmie, Jimbo,........uh.......can't remember everyone now. Please help me make this list more complete.  :wink:

I hope some of you other guys that have been to the hunt or have been instrumental in making it go will add their thoughts in this thread.  ;yes;

Edited by CCP to add new link
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

topdawg

Hey bopeye,
           Are you going to hunt the ky side of lbl this year, so you can shoot something other than bird shot out of that scattergun  :innocentwhistle:

topdawg
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Bopeye

Naw....... :nono:
Lord willing my back will be working and I'll be bringing the AR15 for some fun........ :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

topdawg

that sounds better     hope your back gets better ....that surgery sounds bad  hopefully you recover quick and better
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Bluesman

I hope we have snow at the LBL this year.  I missed the '07 hunt and I'm still regretting it.  I made it out in 2006 and had a blast with all of you guys.  I even killed a 3-legged dawg comin' in to the sounds of centerfire_223's arky crack-pipe.  What more could you ask for?  :wo:  

Be there.....or sadly read all the posts from the comforts of your home.   :sad:

JB
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB