• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Don't believe most of what you hear!!!!

Started by Bopeye, February 03, 2008, 04:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Got back a little bit ago and wanted everyone to know that some folks may blame their bad manners on me. Wanted to clear that up.  :wink:
Also, some folks may call into question some character issues....  :rolleye: :biggrin:
Also, I didn't see crap, but someone shot my coyote and the other coyotes just laughed at my fat butt.........didn't appreciate that from them............  :nono: :laf:
Also, well...............you'll see............... :shrug: :iroll: ........... :innocentwhistle: ........... :shck: .........  :whew:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

ewwwww boy.....this should be good  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

Boy, I can see we are gonna need some hip waders for the BS that's coming.  :laf:  I believe it's gonna get pretty deep :eyebrow:

Bopeye

BS on their lying mouths..............I'm innocent of all transgressions that they have concocted on me............ :sneer: :eyebrow:

Bunch of LIAR LIAR PANTS OF FIRE at that place..............  :laf:

DirtyDog

Don't sweat it buddy.......we know you well enough.  :eyebrownod:

Bopeye

THANKS DOG.............but I bet my left butt cheak that you will post incriminating photo shopped pictures as well though..........  ;yes;

DirtyDog

Not me buddy, I don't do that, but I am sure that Rich will take care of that for me.

Silencer

Sounds like Bop has a few "bite me's " ready to go  :biggrin:

Jimmie in Ky

Bop be gentle with the bite me's or we'll all have to chip in to cover that much bandwidth. Just use capital letters once or twice in the same post and that should cover it. And no I won't give you a hug  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

HaMeR

:roflmao: :roflmao:  I patiently await this.  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

topdawg

hey bop,   what kind of character issues are you talking about............P.S   sorry about shooting your dog will you still be my Friend    :innocentwhistle:   :roflmao:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Bills Custom Calls

TopDog I can't believe you even asked that question  :roflmao: :roflmao: :laf:

Well I will say this for starters Bop shows up with a jar of medicine for those of us that mey have or could be getting a cold or the flu Shares very little and keeps the rest for himself.Bop must have been feeling very ill Saturday night.I will not say what this medicine made him say or do ,but I know there are some pics with a couple dead coyotes  :rolleye:   :roflmao: :roflmao:

I have said way to much already
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call