• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

your kids headed back to school yet ?

Started by Silencer, August 11, 2008, 04:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

My boys go back Aug 25th, two weeks from today.  Summer's about over and fall is knockin at the back door.  Time never slows down thats for sure. 

Will have some new football pics in a couple weeks, first game is the 31st  :yoyo:   

FinsnFur

After Labor Day here, I think the first week of September
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Started last Wednesday here. My kids are grown and gone, but the wife works for the school system so she's back to work. It never started till after Labor Day when I was a kid.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

DirtyDog

Mine got back from Ohio just last Monday, and their school started today, and I am already going nuts trying to go through the reprogramming stage. Their granparents spoiled them rotten.  :rolleye: But sure is good to have em home.  :yoyo:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

yucca

My daughter just got out of school August 1st. She heads back to start 2nd grade on the 2nd of September. She is on a year around schedule.

FOsteology

Mine head back to school in two weeks. Looking forward to it personally as after an entire summer dealing with a houseful of kids..... I need a break!  :eyebrownod:

Kuipdog

I teach middle school Ind. Tech and we go back friday aug 15th for a work day and start with the kids the 20th.
Kuipdog

Todd Rahm

Silencer

My kids are excited, they enjoy school and the wife goes back to her normal school/bus aide job which means Wednesdays are all mine  :yoyo:

MDM

my daughter went back monday of last week.