• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

number of posts

Started by 5 SHOTS, June 20, 2007, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I'm not sure but I think I lost some posts. Is that possible? :confused: I thought I had about 80 or 90 but this one should be no. 29.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Well  :confused: Nothing is impossible.....but losing some posts is pretty unlikely without me getting a warning that the database is acting up.

If you have a half an idea what might be missing, click the profile button, then scroll down towards the bottom of that page and click on Show the last posts of this person. It'll show you all of your posts. See if something is missing. But I dont think you will notice anything gone.  :wink:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

I guess I should have been more specific. I meant right below the on/off line icon sorry to get you all confused.

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

No, I knew what you meant 5 SHOTS, but that number is exactly the same as the number of posts you will see under your profile when you view that part of your profile which I described above.

If the number under the on off icon reads 20 posts, then you go to your profile and view your recent posts, you will come up with exactly 20 posts. There's almost no way you could come up with anything different because they are both feeding off your profile, and your post count.

That's why I asked you to look at your recent posts and see if maybe you could recall posting something that wasn't showing up in your recent posts. But like I said, I've seen no database errors or anything, and cant imagine there being a mix up.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

I was probably thinking of that other board or something sorry for the confusion. (how I could get THAT mixed up I'll never know, must be old timers starting) :innocentwhistle: