• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Eastern Montana

Started by 5 SHOTS, February 14, 2010, 08:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

Some of the guys from the LBL wanted to see what eastern Montana looked like. Here are a few pics from last summer and a few from on the way home today.
In this pic you might be able to see an oilfield pumping unit in the lower right just above the month.
[smg id=338]

See the deer standing on the horizon, near the middle of the pic?
[smg id=337]

A few other hills.
[smg id=336]

A pumping unit on the left, and a tank battery on the right.
[smg id=335]

And a few pics from last summer.
[smg id=334]

[smg id=333]

[smg id=332]

[smg id=330]

More to come as soon as the snow leaves. Now if I can just click the right button.......
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

HaMeR

:yoyo:Sweet pics Art!! Thanks for sharing with us. Can't wait to see the rest of them now.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

That is some sweet country.
So is most of that state owned or how does that work?
It looks like an awesome place to load up a backpack full of anything and everything, and just go hiking for about 5 days...man that would be fun.

If I lived out there I think thats just what I'd do. You can be 5shots, and I'd change my name to 5days :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

Most of the land in those pics is public land. The land that is good enough to farm or graze is mostly private.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.