• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

This is how my wife makes extra money.

Started by Bopeye, April 07, 2010, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmith

Hey, if she ever needs a taste tester!  :biggrin: You know, one that is unattached and completely objective? Well, I know a guy that is interested.  :biggrin:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Bopeye

Quote from: msmith on April 13, 2010, 04:12:31 PM
Hey, if she ever needs a taste tester!  :biggrin: You know, one that is unattached and completely objective? Well, I know a guy that is interested.  :biggrin:

YOU DA MAN!!! I get tired of getting in trouble all the time.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

Very nice ! She definitely has talent there !!  :highclap: :highclap:
                   Jeb

markTNhunter

very nice cakes,my wife watches those cake shows like cake boss and some of the others and ive had to sit through a couple episodes :shrug:. but your wifes cakes look as good if not better than any of those cakes ive seen.

Bopeye

Thanks guys.  Yeah, I've seen a few of those shows myself. Cake Boss (absolutely despise that litte New York Prick)  :eyebrownod: , Ace of Cakes, Cake Challenges on Food Network, just a ton of stuff. Oh well, I can't wait to post this cake she's making right now that is a guy fishing for a largemouth bass. You aren't gonna believe this fish is made from strictly fondant, it's pretty awesome. It's for our pastor and we've been working on it all day for the most part. I've made the buttercream frosting and helped baked the cakes via her instructions. She's been making all of these little intricate designs. You won't see too many taxidermist fish that look anymore lifelike than this fish does and it's all made from sweet stuff. I look forward to showing it to y'all.  :yoyo:

msmith

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Bopeye

Here's some pictures of the cake she did yesterday. Everyone loved it.  :yoyo:
Got some better, more detailed pictures coming later, but thought I would go ahead and post these.

vvarmitr

There is some great detail & speaking of tail that is just too cool how she has that coming out the side! :laf:  :thumb2:
Kinda makes ya wonder if there isn't a whole fish in there.  :wo:

iahntr

Scott

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Jerry Hunsley

Pretty damn nice Bopeye!!! She is very talented. Good for her. I don't  think her  price is out of line at all.