• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

From the office window

Started by 5 SHOTS, September 23, 2011, 11:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

A few shots out the office window. Sorry about the bugs, (the window gets washed twice a day usually but the bugs are bad this year.)

This is a random shot of some mountains most likely in southern California on the 101 or Pacific Coast Hwy.

This is the mountain just as you start into Provo Canyon from the south about 50 miles away.

The same mountain from the other side, coming from the north. Yes that is snow, and it has been there all summer.

This one didn't turn out very good but it might give you an idea of the distances a person can see out west here. Just to the left of the center there is a column of smoke. The smoke is coming from a truck that is burning. The truck is 17.8 miles away.

I have a bunch more but I have forgotten what most of them are and it's getting late .....
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Your driving made me a little nervous at first, but once I got over that, I enjoyed the trip. :wink:
Thanks for taking us along.
Those mountains are really some picturesque material  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

I'll add one to Art's west coast thread for fun.

My car on the Oregon coast a little over a month ago. I just thought it was cool we were able to drive right to the ocean.

weedwalker

Art, you're right about how far you can see out west. Going west on I-20 thru Texas you can see the 1st mountain at the I-20 / I-10 merge from 70 miles away on a clear day. And going across the top of the U.S. on I-90 you can see Mt.Hood 2 days before you get to it. :eyebrownod:

Hidehunter

Awesome Pics!  I went Elk Hunting in the Colorado back in 04 and you could see the Mountains hours before we got to them.
Denver                                           

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 24, 2011, 04:53:05 AM
Your driving made me a little nervous at first, but once I got over that, I enjoyed the trip. :wink:

I understand, Boss. You aren't the first one to complain when I set the cruise and step outside to take a picture.  :innocentwhistle: :iroll: :doh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 25, 2011, 05:30:37 PM
:alscalls: Now THAT would be something :eyebrownod:
That & trying to see him get back in!  :huh: