• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Coyote

Started by 1snafu, February 01, 2024, 10:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1snafu

North central plains area. Has had 2 blizzards within the past 3 wks. We did some road hunting looking for canine predators. Anyway a few days ago before the last big melt. We seen 2 coyotes & one Red Fox. One coyote was bedded down around 550-600 yrds off of the gravel. The other coyote(which I thought was a wolf initially). Was bedded down almost 1/2 mile from the gravel road we were on. I didn't try my hand on any of them. But took a few pics & a video of the large one. I also took some zoomed in pics of the large one. He was one of the largest coyotes I've ever seen.

Later today. I'll see if I can post the video & a few still shots. Bear with me on my posting pics. It is hit & miss. Due to my diminished short term memory

1snafu

I need a tutorial on how to post a pic or video. Anyone help me?

FinsnFur

You used to post pics daily  :confused:

If the video is on youtube, place the cursor in your post where you want the video to appear then click the little YouTube icon in the tool bar above the window your typing in.

To post a picture, place the cursor in your post where you want the video to appear then click the little picture icon in the tool bar above the window your typing in. It's right next to the YouTube icon.

You can also click or drag to attach files, by clicking the text that reads, "Click or drag files to attach them"
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

1snafu

1snafu

1snafu

Jim, I had a mild stroke some yrs back. Which greatly diminished my short term memory. I read your posting instructions. But still do not fully understand the process. Me posting my video above was luck. I'm not sure how long a member here has to belong or is it a matter of post counts? Regardless, it is frustrating not to be able to edit my posts.