• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Dead Coyote Shotgun Shells and some buckshot.

Started by Bopeye, March 25, 2011, 01:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Boys, I am tired of having shotguns beat the crap outta my back, so I am going to get rid of some of my shells. Going to keep all of my 2 3/4" stuff, but the 3" and 3 1/2" stuff has to go. I already sold my 3 1/2" stuff, so here goes the 3" stuff.

I have 8 boxes of Hevi-Shot "Dead Coyote" 12 gauge shells. Each box contains 10 shells, 3" long T shot. It's heavier than lead and travels 1300 fps.
I had been giving $33.00/box, but the last box I bought cost $39.95 tax not included. I am asking $25.00/box.
I also might consider some trading. I may consider trading some ammo in 5.56mm/223rem or 9mm luger. Don't want any reloads or steel casing. Prefer it to be new and brass. I would really like some penetrator for 5.56 or some Gold Dot, Golden Sabres or something similiar for the 9mm. I also may trade for AR-15 parts such as a lower receiver, heavy barrel, just whatever you may have concerning AR's.
I do not have to sell these shells, so if nobody wants them, then okay. They aren't eating anything here.  :nono:

Borrowed this picture from the Hevishot website for you to see what a box of it looks like if you haven't ever.

I also have four boxes of Remington Magnum #4 Buckshot. This is for a 12 gauge. The shells are 3" and supposedly travel at 1225 fps. I am selling all 4 boxes together. The price is $15.00 for all four.
Like I said, I will do some trading.

If you want this stuff shipped, then we have two things we gotta do. First, tell me who I need to use to ship it. Second, you get to pay for it.  :wink:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

:readthis:    Tell ya what, I'll trade you my best Rhode Island Red Rooster and 4 good laying hens for all of it. You know I wouldnt do this trade with just anyone.
                                 Jeb :biggrin:

Bopeye

BITE ME JEB ROOSTER!!!   :wink:

Oh, BTW the #4 buck sold and a guy is "suppose" to be here Monday to get the Dead Coyote loads. I told him I would hold it, but as usual it will probably be a "no show". Always happens when selling vehicles, dogs, or guns.  :rolleye:  "Hey buddy, if you hold that for me I will be over tomorrow night".  :doh2: :doh2: I will never learn.  :nono:

Bopeye