• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Butt Out Deer dressing tool

Started by KySongDog, November 15, 2009, 07:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

I had seen these things (Butt Out tool) at Wally World and thought that's the craziest dayum thing I ever saw. 

Anyways, our local Rural King last fall was closing out their hunting stuff and they had it marked down to $1.50 so I thought what the hell, I tossed the Butt Out in the cart and forgot I had it until this gun season.

I tried it on the buck I killed last Saturday and.......... the dayum thing WORKS!   Just as advertised.  I used a bread wrapper twist tie to tie off the anal canal and the whole thing came out slick as a whistle.  No more splitting the pelvis bone!  If you are looking for an easier way to field dress your deer you might try one of these Butt Out tools. 

And NO, I am NOT on the Butt Out Pro Staff.   :roflmao:

http://www.hunterspec.com/Updateable/update_display.cfm?pageID=2144&categoryID=15

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Have one and it works very well.  (Except this year since you need a deer.)

Jerry

FinsnFur

Just as a warning though... alcsalls, this is not the same as the one you have at home, so dont try yours on a deer, it wont work. :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Oh I know how to cut out an ass.......ass....... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

FOsteology

Guess it's just me, but sticking a rectal cork screw up a deers butt just seems wrong....

So ummm....is this "tool" a "Single Use" disposable kind of thing, or do you wipe it off on your pants and put it back in the pack next to your lunch? :roflmao:

Tikaani

Love the remark Barry.  You are now Semp damn that was funny.  Isn't funny that "Butt Out Pro Staff" spells Bops. 
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

KySongDog

Quote from: Tikaani on November 15, 2009, 10:33:31 PM
  Isn't funny that "Butt Out Pro Staff" spells Bops. 

That is funny!    :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Quote from: FOsteology on November 15, 2009, 10:12:39 PM
...... or do you wipe it off on your pants and put it back in the pack next to your lunch? :roflmao:

Only if you're from South Central Texas.    :roflmao:   :roflmao:

KySongDog

Quote from: pitw on November 15, 2009, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: Semp on November 15, 2009, 07:08:30 PM

You are now. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'd sure like to have the money somebody made for thinking up the idea for that little piece of plastic.   So if you are in charge of the Butt Out Pro Staff,  where is my Pro Staff hat and freebie stuff?    :roflmao:   :roflmao:  Maybe I can get in CCP's video.    :roflmao:  :roflmao:

pitw

Quote from: Semp on November 16, 2009, 05:49:19 AM
Quote from: pitw on November 15, 2009, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: Semp on November 15, 2009, 07:08:30 PM

You are now. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'd sure like to have the money somebody made for thinking up the idea for that little piece of plastic.   So if you are in charge of the Butt Out Pro Staff,  where is my Pro Staff hat and freebie stuff?    :roflmao:   :roflmao:  Maybe I can get in CCP's video.    :roflmao:  :roflmao:

There are no hats but I'll see to it that you get an ash tray  :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Quote from: Semp on November 16, 2009, 05:49:19 AM
I'd sure like to have the money somebody made for thinking up the idea for that little piece of plastic.

Can you imagine the look on the faces of the folks at the Patent Office....  :laf:

Might could incorporate a gut hook into the design…then they'd really have something. Dub it the Butt-N-Gut, then sit back and reap the profits. Good gear sells itself!  :laf:

FOsteology

Quote from: Semp on November 16, 2009, 05:39:57 AM
Quote from: FOsteology on November 15, 2009, 10:12:39 PM
...... or do you wipe it off on your pants and put it back in the pack next to your lunch? :roflmao:

Only if you're from South Central Texas.    :roflmao:   :roflmao:

:nofgr: :nofgr: :nofgr: :nofgr:

No Sir, we use our finger here in South Central"

See, we Texans like to sneak up on deers and catch them. You catch a deer in its bed and put the sneak on him. Careful and quiet is the ticket.

When you get close enough you jab your index finger under the tail, crook your finger and you got yourself a deer. No blood shot meat, no long trailing. After you look them over real good if it ain't exactly what you want you can leave it be. Or if it is what you want you can reach around with your off hand and cut its throat. Only sporting way to hunt them deers.

Take last season, I spotted what I thought was a nice eight pointer. Put the sneak on him just quiet as a mouse walking on cotton balls. Had my Bowie clenched up in my teeth ready to do its deadly work.

Well Sir, I got up on that old deer and jammed my finger in the sweet spot. Buck jumped up and I could see he was a good one. Deer took off before I could reach my Bowie.

I have gotten old and slow and I ran that deer for five hundred yards with my hand under his tail. Just never could quiet get close enough to crook my finger.

If I had just had one of them Butt-Out tools last year that old deer would have been on my wall and in my frying pan for sure....

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

GunDog

QuoteI have gotten old and slow and I ran that deer for five hundred yards with my hand under his tail. Just never could quiet get close enough to crook my finger.

^^^^ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:^^^^ ...... only in TEXAS......  :eyebrownod:

KySongDog

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: ^^^^^^^@FOs    "...jammed my finger in the sweet spot."   :roflmao:  :roflmao:

HuntnCarve

"The original Texas Heart Shot!"  :laf:

HaMeR

:roflmao: :roflmao:   You aren't writing this stuff with your boy standing there are you??  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

I actually know the guy that came up with the idea and got a patten on it. He did not get any money for it.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

slagmaker

I'm sorry but every time I look at one of those I keep thinking that would be a way to stop elegal alliens from crossing the border.

Just give each property owner a few thousand each. When he catches someone trying to sneak across ya insert it like the directions say then chain the tool to a steak, then give your local LEO a call. You know being tied out by your butt would be very degrading. But then again you could have a little fun while waiting on the LEO. Like try to startle them and see if they will stop before or after the end of the chain.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.